August 2018- Monthly Challenge – Summer Sun

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
August 2018- Monthly Challenge – Summer Sun

This topic contains 880 replies, has 61 voices, and was last updated by  mishty 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 33 posts - 851 through 883 (of 883 total)

• Day 30, Gozo, Malta, fd

I managed to fast today at 830 calories.

Will weigh tomorrow and report.

Good evening/night everyone.

Day 30 UK CD

Successfully switched up my usual Thurs FD to yesterday, tho 16:8 rather than usual OMAD. Amazingly almost carb free since the weekend, with just a little wild & red rice as the base of a 2-day salad. Woke up today feeling thinner and nicely ribby, if you know what I mean ๐Ÿ˜€

I was really fatigued for a while yesterday afternoon and very breathless at times too. Thought I’d be too tired to sleep but zonked out sitting up and woke up still bolt upright at 3am. Sadly then awake until almost 5am so this morning got off to a disorganised and weary start.

Had important meeting at lunchtime – which went swimmingly! – then spent a lovely afternoon catching up with a dear friend. Eschewed most food temptations in favour of a Pret smashed beets & sweet potato falafel salad, delicious if a tad calorietastic. But any hope of an accidental FD went out the window when I warmed up later on with a peppermint tea plus dark chocolate & coconut bite – yum. But at least it wasn’t a cake! ๐Ÿ˜€ Got home cold deeply & hungry and consoled myself with the last of the wild rice salad. Total calories today c900 and no space for pudding. PJ’d, tooth-brushed and heading for bed, interested to learn month end measurements tomorrow.

Suddenly it seems everyone is noticing that I’ve lost weight – now that it’s c35lbs! – and saying that it suits me. Except those who say I don’t need to lose any more, or that I have no fat left to go. Perhaps because i generally wear lose fitting clothes with pockets as comfort and colour are more important to me.

I certainly feel more energised (post-pneumonia notwithstanding) and much more confident in my reduced state. I can’t quite believe how direct, honest and … truly present I was today. No apologising, no self-deprecation but honesty, integrity and openness. I really felt as tho i was being my best self, and that being deeply welcomed – it will warm my heart for a while.

Bedtime! Tomorrow I’ve got SO much catching up to do with paperwork, writing etc, and want to enjoy my month end weigh, measure and reflect too

I would say how wonderful it has been to have @rainbowsmile as a wonderfully encouraging and thoughtful host, but planning to pop back tomorrow so will say it then ๐Ÿ˜€ Hope you’re more comfortable today and that chocolate, music and the grateful August-inians are boosting your mood and energy xx

Day 30 – Eastern WA USA – FD

Enjoyed some feasting as I celebrated with my fellow retiring colleague, over Tues & Wed. So another FD today! Maybe tomorrow too to do the best I can for August.

Pocket list for day 30

@gretta
    @sarahbob
    @emma-taylor
    @daffodil2010
    @missybear
    @shinything
    @mishty
    @annemarilyn

@daffodil2010 – can you share your tomato soup recipe sometime? Your trip to Spain sounds wonderful! Que le vaya bien!

@metatauta – good for you, off travelling and then dispatching those pounds & now back in maintenance range!

@songbirdme – many folks exercise in the fasted state and find wonderful results!

Off to research retirement health care choices…

Glad we’re in this together!

Day 31 – Japan – FD 81.2kg

A few days has just been sitting at my desk and eating. Work is pretty overwhelming, but at least I still have a job. At my age that is important.

Day 31 – Melbourne – NFD

Jumped on the scales this morning, but for some reason the day after a fast day my weight seems to jump up a little (maybe the fact that I have savory/salty food on fast days? hopefully not those dreaded caramel slices…) – so i’ll do my August challenge weigh in tomorrow morning (as although it was -0.5kg less than the start of the month, it’s 1.3 more than last week and given my body is feeling pretty good, I’m not sure that reading really reflects my weight).

Whatever the final reading is, i’ve had a pretty good month in terms of nutrition choices and exercise, so that’s a plus. Thanks for everyones support ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope everyone had a great end to the Month, bring on the September challenge, and the start of the Australian spring!!

Day 31, Guildford UK, NFD

My Goddaughter, husband and two boys are stating with me today and its lovely.

Yesterday was a bad day, a client with some tax issues decided to appoint a solicitor to deal with some other matters and this person is not pleasant at all. I decided to cease to act, the records are in poor condition. It is uncomfortable for me but I can’t work in a toxic atmosphere. I am not good with conflict.

I overate yesterday and had wine.

Today is my last day as host for the month, I am handing everyone over to the capable hands of @daffodil2010.

————————————-

@gretta I only weigh myself once a month. It’s a big issue for me at the moment.

@michelinme the treats sound so tempting just about now. So so tempting

@anna6 great fast day. Excellent.

@lorky35 I would think Opal has gorgeous soft eyes……..

@flourbaby whilst I love mayo I too have substituted full fat yogurt and yes it is a calorie bomb. But so tasty.

@emma Taylor why can we only stop at one temptation? Those lemon cheesecake thingies just call out from the fridge.

@songbirdme thank you for the new links I had to Google search, I am digesting the information! I hope your back pain eases.

@at thank you for the music, I love jazz. The foot is easing and seems to be in a pins and needles stage rather than an achy thing.

@metatauta wonderful to see you close to goal.

@basyjames thank you for the compliment, I hope to host again when I have an easier month.

@dykask work is important for wellbeing.

@annemarilyn I too am feasting and will restart in September.

—————————

Today’s sunshine is all about moonlight as it is my last day

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0yBnIUX0QAE

—————————

Today’s pocket list

@dykask

I will round up the month with another post

Until then lovely August tasters we still have one more day……

It’s not over yet

Mari

Day 31 UK FD 2nd of B2B

Eeek, last Day of August already. Where had the month gone?

My fast day went well yesterday and hopefully today’s will go well too.

Hope everyone has a great day and I shall see you all in the September challenge.

Thank you @rainbowsmile for hosting this month ๐Ÿ˜

Today’s pocket list:

@dykask
    @sarahbob

Day 31 – Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช – NFD

I accidentally declared myself as being on an FD yesterday and thus was merrily on yesterday’s pocket list…BUT…no FD was had! Oops โ˜บ๏ธ

@rainbowsmile thank you for your excellent hosting this August. Such a pity that you broke your foot but I hope soon to hear about you out and dancing again. And good for you for cutting out the toxic atmosphere. I hate conflict too and it’s only now in my 50’s that I have found courage, though often tentative, to rid myself of the toxicity. Thinking of you today

@annemarilyn my tomato soup recipe is simply an onion, a carrot or two, garlic clove, red lentils, salt, pepper, some chicken bone broth, and a ton of tomatoes, often unpeeled (!!!) with herbs at the end to garnish. My last batch needed some sugar to sweeten it down as tomatoes can be acidic if too many. I sometimes peel the tomatoes and cook them with the onion and garlic first before adding the broth and making the soup…..but that’s when I have time ๐Ÿ…

@dykask thinking of you as you hunker down in work. Best wishes.

Right, I am off to work, I am going out to lunch with my pal, it will be a simple wrap or something, then tonight I have overnight guests. We are going out for dinner and drinks, and there will be a cooked full Irish breakfast for them before they leave tomorrow. So, September will start off with an EFS!!!

See you all in September guys ๐Ÿ˜„

Day 31 – NFD; Nicosia, Cyprus

Hi all,

Just checking in for the last day of the challenge. Weighed myself this morning and was flabbergasted to see 70kg! I am taking this result with a slight pinch of salt as the scales are quite old and not digital, but I must admit that I am inclined to believe that I have not gained much weight these last 10 days. I have been tracking my calories everyday and apart from one or two feast days have managed to stay consistently around my TDEE.

Look forward to hit the reset button on Tuesday and dispatch any extra water weight.

Good luck to you all today, I hope you will also be pleased with the results of this Sunny August challenge!

Off to do some wedmin and then to the beach!

Day 31, Cornwall UK, NFD

Well, the weekly weigh in shows 0.9kg down to 73.1kg. It sounds a lot when I write it, and its a big relief, but the total figures for August will keep me in the tortoise club for sure!

Been a bit absent, with visitors and trips away, as August is v busy in Cornwall. But I’m a happy-chappy sticking to my basic 5:2 and plant-based Mediterranean Diet. It seems to allow a bit of excess, and prevents the weight gain I would have had in the past.

Total for August: Down 1.3kg
    Total to date (its been a long journey!): Down 33kg

Just another 2kg to get to so-called Healthy BMI, and then a bit more to get to a healthy waist:height ratio. Can’t really believe I am writing this, as I was so big for so long.

There will be many of you out there thinking 73kg is big for 169cm, but believe me when I tell you what a relief it is to get this far.

Onward and downward for September and thanks @rainbowsmile for hosting holiday month August!

Day 31, Finland, NFD

After a non/successful FD yesterday, coming in at 1000cal, the scales are however ok today. Down from 1.1kg from start of month, but -2kg from highest point. Not quite the 3kg i was hoping for…alot more of my holiday month was spent knitting on the sofa than i had planned. However other goals have been met…I finished the 30day yoga challenge, which has probably helped with the cm oss this month. Clothes are fitting better, I feel better!

Hope everyone elses August has gone to plan. Back to work and normal life on Monday, see you all in September!

Thanks to our wonderful August host @rainbowsmile.

Day 31 Wales ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ NFD

August has been such a happy eventful month for me Iโ€™m sorry itโ€™s coming to a close.
    I have been uncomfortably hungry on both of my FDs this week following my 5 days of indulgent wedding feasting……but Iโ€™m delighted to report that the 3.2 lbs I gained are gone!!!!! Easy on, quickly off ๐Ÿ˜Š. Iโ€™m back at the bottom end of my maintenance weight range. 5:2 is working so well for me, I just have to remind myself of that from time to time when I have a โ€˜hungryโ€™ FD……remembering that it is just one day and I can eat tomorrow always works.

@rainbowsmile you have been an exceptional and entertaining host. I have enjoyed your daily doses of sunshine and its been fun sharing the music. THANK YOU ๐Ÿ˜˜

Still one more day of August to enjoy and its a Friday, so ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜‰

Hello everyone I haven’t read posts for a while but I know even without reading them some of you understand my situation and have been thinking of me – love and hugs and much thanks to all x

It has been and still is a very emotional time but the practice of the years on this forum have stood me in good staid and I know we as a family will get through this. I have tried not to eat emotionally and be mindful to nourish my body – exercise has been a blessing both for mind and body.

@rainbowsmile these are for you https://kenyastockholm.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/flowers.jpg
    Thank you for being a wonderful host and sending rays of sunshine our way.

If I get a chance tonight I will skim through posts – as I know the positivity of this group will help – it always does.

Thank you @daffodil2010 for looking after us in September – I will off course be signing up.

Day 31 UK CD

Month end weigh in:

1 Dec17 178
    1 Aug18 146
    31Aug18 144

Different schedule this week so for the first time my monthly end weigh doesn’t follow a FD. No change to fat suit measurements today xc 0.5″ from carbtastic tum – slowly getting there. I feel different tho, and still nicely ribby today, so perhaps something more to come or simply helpful changes I can’t see. August weight has bounced around 148-143 (July was 149-144lbs) so trend is a little down.

Achievements this month: Not putting on weight despite being mostly at home and fed up; falling back onto MO when anxious and finding it works – again! Getting through the carb dragon attack last week and not succumbing to sugar temptations when in supermarkets! Making healthier choices when out, most of the time ๐Ÿ˜€ Not to mention trying WFD for the first time, finding a new weekly pattern of one WFD, one regular FD works surprisingly well for me. And of course getting back on waggon after a July mostly taken up with acute illness. Still a way to go with energy, mental energy and breathlessness, but making a well paced start and getting much better at planning – so far!

@rainbowsmile Heartfelt thanks for your wonderful, wise hosting this month. You’ve been such an encouragement despite and through your own struggles, and it’s made a big difference each day xxx

Must get on – such a slow start after wonderfully full week, and so much to do. I’ll pop back later to read posts. Wishing you all a Happy Friday x

Day 31 North Canton OH Healthy eating day.

Month end stats
    8/1/18: 164 pounds, 29% body fat
    8/31/18: 162 pounds, 28% body fat

I wasnโ€™t too happy with my scale this morning โ€“ 162 pounds, 28% body fat and I was feeling a bit down on myself, so I went back to my initial post for the August Challenge to compare my before and after. That was very helpful because in my initial post I had promised myself that I would not be in a hurry and I would allow myself to take as long as I needed to get to my happy weight in a sustainable fashion. While I was hoping for a greater than 2 pound loss in August, 2 pounds is better than no pounds; right?

Secondly, I am happy to have found what I believe may be a sustainable eating plan โ€“LCHF- which should help me reach my goals.
    I did not exercise 5 days a week โ€“ every week, like I planned; however I did make it to the gym at least 4 days a week on average this month. I was also able to successfully cut sugar from my diet, including the weekly glasses of red wine I had originally planned to have.
    On the negative side- I started drinking sparkling water sweetened with aspartame โ€“ for no reason! Time to stop that right now as I know better.

My long term goal is to get to 155 pounds and 25% body fat. I am just not sure when it will happen and I intend to continue chipping away at it one day at a time. Thank you @rainbowsmile for an amazing August.

@cornishjane none of us would dare think such a thing โ€“ we have all had our struggles; I congratulate you for getting to where you are ๏Š

@coda your family situation will resolve itself, resulting in an even stronger bond than existed before ๐Ÿ™‚

I will see you all in September

Day 31 – USA – NFD

I know I missed some milestones with many of you due to my absence in many parts of August: @coda, how happy Theo must make you and OH! Congtats! I know in time the “situation” will iron itself out. Hang in there! @missybear, many wedded and belated congrats! @michelinme, despite your health issues, you are an inspiration of self-motivation and no drama! @rainbowsmile, you are also an inspiration of the “can-do” spirit as well as a spunky, witty woman that I’d love to meet someday! Congrats on powering through your latest mishap with the foot and hope it heals quickly. Thanks for cheerleading and hosting August! @daffodil2010, you are a brave woman for walking out of abuse and taking the bull by the horns in a new job; it must have been meant to be! @RedRockGirl1302, and @basyjames, a special sendoff to both of you for August and hopefully we will see each other in September as well as @annemarilyn, @lorky35, @EmmaTaylor, @anna6. I did not intentionally leave anyone out, but for those who stayed the course, for those who dispatched those pounds and inches, and for those who crept up because of summer’s festivities, let’s make it a great month next month, God willing!

Day 31 – UK – FD

A much needed FD to end the month so final weigh in will be tomorrow. Did a lovely walk this morning with my regular walking group and what a gorgeous day we are enjoying – blue skies and sunshine and warm too.

Yesterday ended up being a bit of a feast day with perhaps a bit too much wine involving a bottle between 4 with a meal out before the jazz concert and another bottle shared during the interval and for some reason we decided to share yet another bottle at the end whilst discussing the music!!!!! Great music and company and I enjoyed it all…..

@rainbowsmile – First session was the trio of Mike Walker on guitar Gwilym Simcock on piano and Asaf Sirkis on drums. Second session was The Tim Garland Quartet – Tim Garland on Saxophones, Jason Rebello on piano, Yuri Goloubev on Bass and Asaf Sirkis on drums – You can find examples of their music on youtube if you are interested! A very THANK YOU for being a wonderful hostess during this August Challenge ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ – see you in September xx

Pocket list for today
    @dykask
    @sarahbob
    @at

I do feel that August has been a bit of hit and miss month for me – with some bad habits creeping in but thankfully my FDs has kept me within my maintenance range. I need to use the September Challenge as a month to refocus on healthy eating and reduce my wine consumption

Remember “Whether youโ€™re trying to lose weight, lower your stress level, or looking for new ways to eat healthy, each day is a new day to tackle your goals”

Day 31, Gozo, Malta, fd

This morning I weighted at 67.8 kilos only 0.5 kilo more than when we came from the cruise on 15 August.

I cooked salmon, potatoe and avocado salad for us all and this evening itโ€™s maroccan chicken with couscous. Iโ€™ Have another portion of salad to make it a fast day. I did have a banana and a couple of peaches though.

Rainbowsmile thanks for being such a wonderful and excellent host.

โ€œSeeโ€ you all on the September challenge.

Onwards and downwards, have a great Friday everyone.

Day 31 Stevensville Maryland USA CNFD

I don’t have time to read the post today but wanting to pop on for accountability. My Friday weigh in has been very kind today. I am down another 3lbs this month. I am sure some of it is because of the stress of my DMIL. She is now downstairs in our great room in a hospital bed. She has a full time aid that stays with her while we go to work and she is an Angel. Hospice nurses are wonderful and things are going as smoothly as they can. She eats very little now.

For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. Have a great Friday everyone.

Day 31, Rocky Mountains, US, NFD

I ended the month with 1 more kilo exactly. It might have been the excessive amount of fruit ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘consumed.

@rainbowsmile: Thanks again for hosting August and hope your leg will heal quickly. ๐ŸŒป

Have a good Friday everyone and see you in September! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Day 31, UK, NFD

I started the month at 54 kg, and ending it at 52.6 kg , almost at my monthly goal, so I’ll count that as a success ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿข
    I am not exaggerating when I say that our lovely hostess @rainbowsmile definitely contributed to my success. You have been so supportive and just superb, thank you ๐Ÿ’ โค ๐Ÿค—

For all who made it to their monthly goal, congratulations ๐Ÿ’ƒ . And for all who struggled and didn’t reach the target, don’t despair! Just keep going, it will happen ๐Ÿ™‚

See you all in September challenge ๐Ÿ˜Š โค

Day 31 – Eastern WA USA – FD

Pocket list for today
    @dykask
    @sarahbob
    @at

Yes, trying to undo the feasting for the last day. Will see what the final number is on the scale tomorrow.

Congratulations to those who nudged their way downward like @kerryn73, @shinything & @cornish-jane and others I’m sure. @cornish-jane – that’s an amazing total loss; quite impressive! The tortoise wins!

@missybear – great that you’re in maintenance even with your wedding celebrations!

@coda – thinking of you & praying that things improve so you can enjoy more completely being a grandma

@rainbowsmile – thank you for all the sunshine you’ve shared with us this month even in the midst of your life issues including a broken foot! May you heal well.

Finish well forum friends!

Day 31 USA (Illinois) NFD

Yeah! Another month at maintenance! You ALL are one of the main reasons I have been able to keep the 35 pounds off for 19 months.

This has been a very enjoyable month with @rainbowsmile –thank you ever so much for your terrific involvement with us all!

See you in September. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu-7DXBiVsA – song from my teenage years!

Onward and downward!

Day 31 – Florida

NFD Finally feeling better. I was able to get out a bit and go to the grocery store for a few items. I can’t believe that August is just about gone. It went so fast. I was sorta like a yo-yo this month. While I have lost, due to being sick, I’ll wait until Sunday for my official weigh in.
    @rainbowsmile thank you for your awesome hosting.
    Welcome, September!!

Day 31 Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช NFD

Hello and happy last day of August! What a wonderful month itโ€™s been. August saw me getting to grips with this WOL (an ongoing project!), reaching my goal weight, and upping exercise levels. I have also been away for the last 9 days and not had a single FD. Itโ€™s been a struggle at times I have to admit. I like the control I feel with FDs and set boundaries. But over the past 5 days or so I have managed to do 16:8 each day which has helped. Lots of celebratory get togethers with family and the last few days have been particularly tricky. Dessert every evening! I havenโ€™t even enjoyed half the indulgences as I can feel myself falling back into old habits (โ€œa second portion wonโ€™t hurt, Iโ€™ll be โ€œgoodโ€ tomorrow, etcโ€).
    Managed to weigh myself today albeit at around midday (I usually weigh in first thing), and scales werenโ€™t too awful – top end of maintenance range with an increase of 1.7lbs. But I donโ€™t like the way I feel. MILs homemade soda bread has been far too good! I am looking forward to getting home tomorrow and getting back into my happy routine. I suspect tomorrowโ€™s weight will be even higher as zero exercise today and a lot of eating despite 16:8. Never mind, onwards and downwards… especially my bloated belly I hope!

Canโ€™t sign off without saying thank you once again to @rainbowsmile You have been such a wonderful host and itโ€™s been a help feeling like we have you looking out for us. Thank you so very much X

See you all on the September challenge thread!

Day 31 – second post

An accidental FD! Who knew?! And on a Friday too! Great way to end the month. Currently trying to eat a very very late baked sweet potato and bit of salad as it’s all i could rustle up – except toast, and why would i eat that?!

Will be interesting to weigh tomorrow – perhaps getting Sept off to a speedy start ๐Ÿ˜€

You never know what Life will bring.

Read the posts and too tired to comment, but thinking of you and your messages. Sending love to @diana123, @coda and all others going through hard or especially challenging times. Life is short, look after yourselves xx

Day 1 Sept – Japan – NFD

Finished my fast. Water fast #60. But I’m trapped at work. Better to have work though and being pounding the street looking for work. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Day 31 +1 – UK

Completed the August Challenge with a strong FD yesterday consuming over 2L of water and only a glass of homemade milk kefir before bed – slept well ๐Ÿ˜ด and woke up refreshed this morning โ˜บ๏ธ

So final weigh in for August is 53.9kg/118.8lbs/8st 7lbs – I have now been in maintenance for 20 months – always remaining between my 53-55kg target range – what’s not to love about the 5:2 WOL ๐Ÿ’ƒ

So THANK YOU to @coda for starting these challenges in the first place and to @rainbowsmile for being a brilliant hostess in August and bringing us sunshine every day in the form of music and your great hostessing and of course to all my cyber friends on these forums who motivate and inspire me to continue and I know that โ€œIf I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started, I was desperately wishing to be where I am nowโ€

So on to the September challenge with us all supporting @daffodil2010 who has kindly offered to host whilst she enjoys her well deserved holidays from the 11th at a beachside retreat in Spain ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŠโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฅ‚

August wrap-up, ending up where I first weighed in for the month. Yes, I had some feasting but also some solid FDs and even LFDs. I think I made quite a few good choices for my body but the scales didn’t show it today. As you say @at I won’t be stopping because then I’d soon be where I started & I know I don’t want that ๐Ÿ™‚

@rainbowsmile – thank you so much for a wonderfully sunny month!

Day 31+1, Surrey (UK), NFD, 153lb, just 3lb to target!

End-of-month report: a loss of 2lb this month overall, but with some huge swings along the way due to carb- and booze-fuelled holiday weight gain, followed by a massive WHOOOOSH! after just a couple of FDs back home. It goes to show, the re-set button is always there, persistence is paramount, and we should never, ever be deceived by Cruella!

@cornish-jane, 73kg is not at all unreasonable for your 169cm height, especially if you have a large frame (as I do). My stats are very similar to yours and I’m only fractionally away from my target of 150lb (68kg) now. Some of us were never destined to be dainty ballerinas, but we can still be slim and strong and healthy. YOU decide what is right for you, and when to enter maintenance mode.

Thank you all for your company and kind words of encouragement, as always. @rainbowsmile – thank you especially for your wonderful hosting this month. This monthly challenge thread has really helped me to keep with the programme. Long may it continue. See you over in September!

Final post

Thank you all of our August sunshiners for a brilliant month and so much support.

My month promised well And then a broken foot has left me in great pain with tiredness and comfort eating.

Ended 1lb up but have lost 3 lb of muscle.

Sad after my great WFD I had plans.

Never mind it’s a blip.

—————————
    @annemarilyn , @at , @beedoo , @kaywesterman , @anna6 , @shinything , @redrockgirl302 , @metatauta , @basyjames , @missybear , @kerryn73 , @sarahbob , @michelinme , @diana123 , @debster251 , @coda (and for the lovely flowers), @fatfingers, @cornish-jane , @flourbaby , @songbirdme and @beedoo thank you for making hosting so easy and being so encouraging. I apologise if I missed anyone.

@shinything thank you for being my mini co-host and spreadsheet guru.

@daffodil2010 thank you for hosting September, here is the baton!

Mari

Thank You @rainbowsmile for hosting August Challenge, i managed to loose 2.5 lbs of weight though i was not eating very healthy on non fast days.

Viewing 33 posts - 851 through 883 (of 883 total)

You must be logged in to reply.