Any UK South West girlies having a go??

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jolee 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• I did my first fast yesterday. I didn’t have any breakfast and was surprised that i wasn’t starving by lunch time!! I had a bowl of tomato soup for lunch and a quorn stir fry with 1 cal spray, soy sauce, chilli and lemon and it was a big plate of food!! i had a 10cal jelly to end the day and still had 80 cals left over!
    I woke this morning not starving and it made me think maybe we all just really do eat too much and not listen to our bodies… so much convenient food out there to tempt us towards diabetes. I really want to get into shape and wear whatever i want. I want to make sensible food choices and i still want to go out at the weekend and enjoy some good food and wine!! if you want to join me and want to encouragement and support like me then say hi!!
    I aim to go to the gym a couple of times a week and run and maybe take a class… but i work full time as a district nurse and I’m usually shattered after work so this is where my motivation will suffer…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.