Any diet buddy to start 9th April?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joshuamiller7602 6 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Who want to start 48 hour fast twice a week starting from 9th April?

Fast for 48 hour! I believe in “Eating better is more important than counting calories for weight loss” and regular exercise.

Every time you decide to lose weight and get back into shape, the very first thought that comes to your mind is ‘what am I going to eat?’ You think that the diet will make you starve and so, you eventually give up on the idea of achieving a fit body.

On the contrary, the truth about weight loss is that you don’t have to starve even if you want faster results. The right weight loss program is about ‘eating thee right stuff,’, and has nothing to do with starvation. Now, you must be thinking – ‘what can I eat for weight loss?’ Well, the rest of the article will let you know about some foods that can help you lose weight naturally using weight loss diet plan. you can take egg, salmon, tuna, vegetables.
    http://www.facecool.com/profiles/blogs/best-foods-that-can-help-lose-weight-naturally

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.