and another newbie :-)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  10eke 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I guess a lot of us are starting the first week back at work! I’ve just finished making a plan for my first fast day tomorrow and some soup so I don’t have to cook whilst hungry….
    I need to lose the a stone and a half (10 kg), that I gained when I quit smoking. I’ve been trying for a year now to so without going on a diet, but it’s not working. 5:2 seems good as it will be easy to plan around the work dinners and travelling.

Regards,
    Tineke

Hi 10eke, how is your first fast week going?

I’m on my fourth fast day (2nd week) so slowing getting the hang of it. I have 10kg to lose too…I’ve tried to lose it by increasing my exercise but it hasn’t worked. I’m fitter but still got too many wobbly bits! Gah!

Congratulations on giving up smoking! It’s been nearly 10 years since I gave up – best thing I ever did. I didn’t really gain weight though because I stopped drinking at the same time – smoking and drinking went hand in hand for me, so I had to avoid booze for a bit. But my weight has slowly crept up since having children etc. And I have a terrible sweet tooth.

Anyway, hope you’re doing ok 🙂

hi Tineke and welcome to this fab forum!!

wishing you al the best on your journey, good luck on your first fast too!!

🙂

Hi Angie & Nickers,

thanks for the kind words of welcome!

I’m just at the end of my 2ndfast day, and I think this programm may actually work. I feel ok during the day, not too hungry. If I can actually loose weight this way it would be great!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.