All the weight I lost has all come back today HELP

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
All the weight I lost has all come back today HELP

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lindypoo 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I have been on this diet for 7 weeks now and until last week had lost 3.5kgs (sorry don’t do pounds) Anyway I have been doing everything right, perhaps some NON fasting days I may have had slightly more than what I should but it was minimal. Certainly, I have only had 500 calories on fasting days. TODAY I weighed myself and was back to my starting weight from 7 weeks ago. SOOO disheartening. That 3.5kgs just all came back. I need encouragement to go on with this. Please help. Despondent one

Lindy, time for some tough love.
    If you have put weight back on then you are eating more than a minimal amount above your TDEE on non fast days. If you are serious about following this eating plan to lose weight you need to pay more attention to what you eat on non fast days, and ensure that you are under your TDEE.
    Good luck and let us know how you get on once you’ve got the non fast days sorted out.

Hi Lindy,

This is the time when this works or doesn’t work. If you give up now, it won’t work, if you keep going it will work. It’s what you do at the time you’re challenged the most that is the most important. You can do it. I believe you can do it.

Two things come to mind.
    1. Sticking to your TDEE on non-fast days is needed.
    2. It’s a combination of tiredness, stress, maybe pre menstrual, causing a fluid build up. Its these times when we can start stacking on with fluid retention. If it’s this, then you may even see a big drop after the next couple of fast days, Christmas is over etc.

Christmas is lovely so let yourself enjoy the day by having smaller quantities of your special Christmas things. That can be a half, third or quarter of that cake, shortbread, pudding, eggnog, or whatever it is you have. Keeping the Christmas food to just Christmas Day is good too. It’s having Christmas treats for more than the one day that really causes us all weight problems. Don’t forget that drinks have calories too. So again special things on Christmas Day, but not other days.

Keep going , you can do it. I’ll be doing it along with you.

Cheers,
    Merryme
    Happy Christmas

Hi, Please do not give up and eat balanced diet.

Wishing you all a very wonderful Merry Christmas. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity!

Angel

Thank you for your reply and advice Half that weight that came back has gone again so some was obviously just fluid. I will keep going and try to lessen what I have on feast days Thanks to all who replied .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.