AFD #2

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Carla 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Today makes my second fasting day. I am taking the AFD approach and started the “fast” on Friday. Yesterday I enjoyed cooking a small pot (and having a cup) of homemade Minestrone soup with fresh herbs from my patio basket and shaved parm…a mixed green salad with lemon juice and a chunk of herbed Italian bread with butter…it probably sounds odd- but it tasted better after the previous day’s “fast”. Has anybody else noticed this? I kept my feast day to 1500 calories total. This included a chocolate cupcake (370 calories) and a glass of 2% milk (130 calories) both well worth it. Today was good. I found myself anticipating the “fast” and as of this minute have consumed 400 calories the entire day…worked out twice…and am saving the final 100 calories (a 100 calorie granola and chocolate chip skinny bar) to go with tea tonight 🙂 I am grateful for the calorie count on most all packaged food in The States. Going to do a weigh in next Saturday after a full week! I spread the calories out today and haven’t felt hungry at all. Seem to have more energy and the workouts seem so much easier without the food-load. Found the documentary online and watched it…very encouraging…the health benefits associated with fasting. I am feeling very good about this! Move More. Eat Less. It is impossible not to lose weight. By alternating days there is no feeling of being deprived…which is where I think a lot of diets fail. All the testimonials of weight loss with this one speak for the success of this diet 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.