Acidity/Acid Reflux

This topic contains -6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I have had acidity/acid reflux for a while and at some point, it got worse and developed into stomach and duodenal ulcers….This was the worst time of my life and ulcers are very painful if you didn’t know btw…However, i discovered that its either stress or the foods that we consume that bring about acidity issues.. In children esp. toddlers , you can imagine them having acidity and i forwarded an article on Hyper acidity that guides anyone having or wanting to avoid Stomach ulcers. Check it out,,it could save you or your baby a lot of pain. http://healthmiller.com/4-solutions-on-how-to-cure-acid-reflux-natural-remedies-that-are-known-to-work/

Acid reflux which is also known as heartburn or acid indigestion. It usually happens when some of the acidic stomach contents ride back into the esophagus. The symptoms of acid reflux creates a burning pain in the lower chest area, post eating. You can start by eating more alkaline, raw foods with your main meals like, raw carrots, cucumber and so on. Also, drink more lemon water, to reduce the acidic environment of your stomach.

Just do the 5.2… mine has stopped completely…I started 5.2 13 months ago..all symptoms stopped after about a month on 5.2…and so did all the tablets….

I had this for 6 years on meds from the doctor, the tablets have lots of bad side effects I didn’t want to take them or any tablets!

Strangely this Christmas week, eating and drinking crap, it has returned and I have taken some tablets again. It just shows….

Tomorrow straight back on 5.2… I can’t cope all the bad feelings I have had.

It is the food and drink and being fat what causes these problems…loose the weight and it goes.

So easy..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.