A question from a newbie

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi everyone. I’m a 41 year old male and have been on the diet for about 11 weeks and have lost 2 stones…..it’s brilliant and so easy!! I want to lose another 7lb and then maintain it forever!

A quick question though because I don’t know the mechanics of how/why it works – is it possible to spread the fasting over 2 days? i.e. rather than having 600 calories in one day, could I share say 1550 over two (600 calls + normal food day divided by 2)?

Thanks guys

Hi Kork!
    I reckon you can do whatever suits you!
    If you do experiment, please share the results, I am interested on how u go.
    I have stuck to the MM original plan.
    Routine works for me and I need to do this for life so I haven’t messed with what is working for me.
    Your loss is perfectly wonderful.
    You’ve earned a little experimenting.
    Good luck.

Hey Korky! 2 stone is great!

I (like, me personally) wouldn’t do what you’re suggesting (spreading the calories). I think a big factor of why this diet works is the fasting period, so the time in which you don’t eat anything and are literally running on empty. THAT is what stimulates the fat burning, not eating little bits every so many hours. But I’m a huge fasting fan, I fast every day (eating for about 2 hours every day, rest is fasting).

Then again, that’s my method and maybe your method will work for you! I’d say try it out and see what happens? Usually the best method 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.