6 months in and struggling

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amazon 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi everyone
    Hoping some peeps can suggest how to get back on track. I was going great till Christmas, put on a couple kilos, struggled to get it off but finally managed it. I’m now 6 months in and the past few weeks really struggling to fast, if at all. Also seem to be overeating big time. Not game enough to weigh myself but did use the tape measure this morning which said “uh oh”. Any suggestions greatly appreciated

At the end of the day it is all about willpower and determination. I struggled my way through January losing less than I had intended, so I gave myself a good talking to and got on with it. I joined a gym in January and that has helped as I’ve embarked on a completely different exercise regime which I am enoying. I also looked at my eating habits and have put a bit of thought into coming up with a meal plan containing different foods and recipes to what I’ve been having for the last few months.
    As for overeating, you need to ask yourself every time you think about eating, if you are really hungry and you actually need to eat. Most of the time the answer will be no, so have a glass of water, a hot drink and find something to occupy your mind.
    If you really want to continue to lose weight you’ll find a way to do so.
    Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.