5:2

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi,
    I read somewhere that fasting is easier when we split the days.
    My experience – i do not split the days, usually I do fasting on Mondays and Tuesdays because on weekends I have tendency to eat a bit more than usual (dinners with friends, family, going out, etc.). During my fasting days I drink a cup of warm water with lemon juice, latter green tea. At lunch a glass of vegetable juice 250 ml and for dinner – either vegetable soup or juice.
    Prior to this fasting, in order to loose weight and to detoxicate my organism I did 14 days fasting (green tea+honey spoon for the breakfast, for lunch and dinner only 250 ml either vegetable or fruit juice, and during a whole day – 1,5 l still water). I felt excellent, I did not have any side effects. And it was easy for me to continue with this 5:2 fasting to keep my weight 🙂

Hi Inka, most everyone splits their days, but we each have to find what works best for us. good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing. Phyllis

Hey Inka, like Myst said – it’s all about what works for you and what’s good for your health!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.