5:2 not a consistent weight loss?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
5:2 not a consistent weight loss?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sylvestra 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Have been doing 5:2 since February 20 and whilst I,m generally happy with 33 lbs lost I noticed looking at my chart today of the last 180 days it’s not a straight line , more a series of steps. I seem to remember someone else mentioning they find they might gain a little then lose a lot. Is that others experience? For example 2 weeks ago I lost 1.3 kg in a week then last week I gained .3 kg and this week I gained .1kg. This also happened some months ago where the weight loss slowed down for a while. I’ve fasted twice each week consistently eating the exactly the same on fast days. Do others find this pattern.?Yes I only weigh once a week.

beavergong hi

yes allot of steps
    congrats!!! on ur 33 lbs loss yippee! 😀

switch 2
    4/3 or 4/3/1 or adf or 4/2/1 or 3/3/1

sometimes u r not eating enough on nonfastday or the wrong things i just put a link w/ tools that might help

go look @ the bottom post

everything a newbie/poster might want 2 c, use & read

http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/everything-a-newbie-might-want-2-c-use-read/

continued success

happy nonfastdays & fastdays & 5/2 & 4/3 & 6/1 & adf or 4/2/1 or 3/3/1 or 5/1/1 or adf w/1 & the fdl (fastday lifestyle) 😀

Hey Beaver!

I haven’t been doing this long enough to say what happens to me in this, but when I lost weight before it would go up and down as well. Weight you put on and lose isn’t all fat, it’s also fluids and other things (like what you have in your system at that time). I weigh about 1,5 kg heavier the morning after a non-fast day than after a fast day. Also, being a woman, I bloat up twice a month – but I’m not sure whether that is an issue with you as well 😛

However, losing 33 pounds is great!!! Congrats!

Thank you for that post Nika!! I stepped on the scales this morning – will I ever be able to stop myself from doing that daily? – and I’m 1½lbs heavier than yesterday …..and yesterday was one of my ‘two’ days! I know tomorrow will be different again but it doesn’t half make you say …OMG!!!

@sylvestra
    “I’m 1½lbs heavier than yesterday…OMG!!!”

Get a friendlier scale?

Good idea rockyromero! Maybe I just need to hide the scales though – nasty little beggars they are sometimes. 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.