5:2 newbie

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  joji 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hello everyone! I’m about start my 5:2 diet on Monday and I’m really excited! I’m about 206lbs at the moment and love to get down to 170lbs by March/April next year! I do exercise dvds about 6 days a week for about an hour. On the 29th of October I was 211.6lbs and now down to 206lbs but any other diet I’ve tried hasn’t worked out so I’m really looking forward to giving this a go! Any tips and advice for a newbie like me is much appreciated!

Hi NicoleL and welcome:

The key is just to continue doing 5:2 correctly, regardless of what the scales say today or tomorrow.

Here is all of the information you need to know to be successful on 5:2 – just refer to this thread whenever you have a question, or ask on the thread and I’ll find an answer if I can: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Hello everyone…my name is Gianna and Im from Greece ,so a big sorry for my English…i want to follow this diet but in a small try that i have done i found that my problem is in” normal”days than in the fast…Im overeating and get back everything i have manage to loose…on the other hand Im thinking that if i must eat again
    fruits and veggies in normal days better than pizza,hot dog etc whats the point?Whats the different from other diets…i would like to read yours opinions to that …and again sorry for my English

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.