5:2 enthusiast

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wiltldnrUSA 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I just joined the forum but have been using 5:2since June 5th. I lost 100 lbs in 2010-2011 through VSG. Without having a good maintenance plan I managed to regain about 25 lbs. .

Along with a group who were trying to lose the last pounds to their goal weight or like me, looking for a way to lose consistently through lifestyle change, we started following 5:2.

I have easily lost 22 lbs to date and am easily following this wonderful lifestyle. Went on vacation last week and was up about 3 lbs. with fasting this week (3 not 2) I am right back at my low point and expect a small loss.

I will say that I watch very closely what my eating days look like. Knowing for me that I can eat no where near 2000 calories and maintain, much less lose since my body is metabolically changed from drastic WL ( proven by studies). I average 1200-1300 calories a day on regular days and stick to 500 on fast days.

I am eating very clean with good food choices, trying to limit “white foods” with the exception of the occasional whole wheat bread and good fats included.

This WILL BE my maintenance lifestyle since I find it very easy to follow and don’t deny the occasional treat or special event to derail me now. I enjoy myself within limits and get right back on my routine

I LOVE it!

hi Georgiasm1,

welcome 2 freedom
    it’s cool isn’t it?

i’m averaging 1410 now, it’s nice 2 meet a fellow cal counter

wish u success

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.