5 WEEKS IN

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  john1111 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi Everyone,

5 weeks in and can’t help but rave about 5/2, lost 3.5lbs this week, started exercise regime last week, and now starting to feel the benefits, more energy ect, am now at lowest weight I’ve been in 20 years. Still have 4lb to go to reach my original target and am wandering weather to try 9.5 stone instead of 10 stone as I’m 5ft 5 so can afford to. Now stupidly wandering weather I will need to go 6/1 to maintain or will the weight gradually go on again, (I know I hear you all screaming just have to try and see what works for you). I just can’t believe I’ve nearly done it!. Thankyou all, reading these forums has helped me so much.

well done!

I haven’t actively weighed my self as it was never the point.

But I am about the same time in as you and I am really happy with the results and that includes a few “big” weekends from Weddings and Birthdays.

Thankyou,

I started this to improve my health, but seeing the inches and weight fall off has really motivated me, I can’t believe how my eating habits have changed in such a short space of time, I don’t look to snack in between meals and never crave anything, where as my before my staple diet was crisps, chocolate, pasty’s, chips and cakes between and after proper meals.

Thankyou,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.