5 2 diet partner

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rainbow Quill 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• looking for people to help me stick to this 5 2 diet as i dont have much will power. tried diet before and lost a stone then went on holiday. anyway i started again monday fasting and today wednesday lost 2 pounds and my belts got looser im going to stick at it this time.dawn

hi, I’ve tried it before and got to goal and then got ill and put it all back on!!
    Happy to be fast buddy – tomorrow is my second fast day this week – although I have been gorging like a pig today 🙁
    let me know how you’re getting on!

Why I am here: I tried this about two weeks in June. I had initial success but got sidetracked with out of town guests, then vacation travel. Now, August 2018, I re-read the book and am ready to DO this. I’ve realized that during the first 5-6 weeks of any new lifestyle or eating plan I am easily deterred. So this time I am looking for some buddies. Perhaps interacting with other people on these forums will be helpful–especially at the beginning. I’d like to share encouragement, recipes and some tips for success with the 5:2 Fast Lifestyle.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.