4th week blues!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  annette52 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• On my fourth week of the 5-2 and struggling this week!!

Week 1, I lost 1lb(happy)
    Week 2, I lost 2lb(v.happy) Actually did 4-3 this week!!
    Week 3, No loss(sad)

Just wondering if to try 4-3 again this week?? I’ve done my fast days Monday and today this week. Up my exercise too, so hope that helps.

Any suggestions anyone??

Thanks

I’d look at what you are eating on nonfast days. Are you eating up to your TDEE? Are you exercising at all? Having said all that I have lost 21 lbs in 5 months but this last month I’ve hardly lost but I’m still persevered because of the great health benefits my cholesterol has dropped so much in 3 months I no longer take meds and I do feel much better. Weight loss will come again if you stick with it!

Nic76,
    You might not have lost weight, but are you any smaller? Did you do measure chest/bust, hips, waist, thighs, neck? I found on weeks that I didn’t seem to make any or much improvement on the scales, I was shrinking.

I was expecting to lose 1 lb per week, but I have actually lost 20 lbs in 25 weeks.However, I have also lost 11 inches of fat, my muffin top has gone with lots of back fat, but best of all, my blood pressure has come right down.

Do have a look at the calories that you are consuming over a week, just to see if there is anything that is dense in calories-don’t forget alcohol!Check that you are eating up to your TDEE and make sure that you are getting enough protein-which is also in nuts.

Keep us posted and don’t give up. I feel so much better, my psoriasis has gone too. We have all had days when it seems an uphill struggle, but as you can see there have been weeks when I have lost nothing on the scales, but have continued to shrink.

Remember that if you are increasing exercise and therefore, muscle.Muscle is heavier than fat and will burn more calories too.I am sure that my body has been playing catch up some weeks as I run more each week.

Can you walk more? The weight will move again, just keep going.

Annette
    You are right about watching your measurements! Today I was disappointed about losing .1 kg in 3 weeks and checked my measurements and was pleased to find in the 3 weeks I’ve lost 3 cm off my waist and 3 cms off my hips. I have lost 9.5 kg overall.

Beavergong,
    I am glad that you have found that you are shrinking too.It is so important to see a tangible change when the scales are either moving slowly…or not at all. Well done, that’s a lot of cms.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.