4 fasts done and a result

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
4 fasts done and a result

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sonia_b 9 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• 4 fast days done, now Im settled on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Start weight:9th April 68.2
    17th April 66.5
    So happy, I have struggled for months to get under 66 mark,6 weeks to go to my holiday,I hope it will continue:)

Dont think ill bother posting on this forum anymore haha

Great job, Sonia-b! 🙂

Thank you ! 🙂

Just started too, have done 4 fast days so far. Did if about 18 months ago and lost some weight and want to pick it up again…don’t weigh myself often but def lost weight last time and feels good so far

Hey Redsquirrel27 ,first time for me but feels doable and feel positive. I used to be really active but due to health issues wasnt able to over last year or so and piled on weight. Have started exercising again and hoping ill shift this weight finally. I try to weigh once a week though its tempting to be checking . Which days are your fast days?

Hi Sonia,

Well done on your results so far! Today was weigh in day after my 4th fast day and I’ve been pretty strict on my non fast days aswell but so far only lost 1kg!

I’ve been having a read and it seems a lot of people drop a lot of weight in the first 2 weeks and then it slows down but I haven’t had this effect unfortunately!

Hi Emma thank you! And well done on 1kg loss thats still 1kg less then what you started with 🙂 I started well ,had my 6th fast day yesterday but scale hasnt moved at all this week. I didnt expect much ,struggled this week,bad time of the month so Im hoping next week Ill see a weight loss again. Seems it works differently for everyone and I have struggled to lose any weight for last 6 months so this initial loss gives me hope I can make it happen. Keep going Im sure you ll have good results:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.