33 but wish i had found this sooner

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Support, chat and encourage
33 but wish i had found this sooner

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  coconutbunz 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• This lifestyle is AWESOME!!! Im doing 5.2 – sundays and Thursdays are my fast days and ive found them easy as so far. I plan what im going to eat the day before hand which makes sticking to 500 calories so much easier. The whole mind space of – its ok I will have that tomorrow really works for me and im already noticing my dermititus is clearing up and my belly is getting thinner. I made a cake for my sons birthday party tomorrow and normally I would lick the beaters and the bowl but I didn’t even have a craving because I know tomorrow I can eat an entire slice and not feel guilty about it. Its funny – when you eating nothing but salad or veges for the day its hard to even get up to the 500 calories required. I do an early lunch and later dinner for my fast days because I find normally im not interested in breakfast anyways, so far so good – this is only my first week but im already seeing the befifits – which I started sooner but better later then never.

Fantastic story ingrid and thanks for sharing with us. I’ve tried every diet under the sun, the gym, pills, potions, you name it, everything and will soon start 5:2 as quit smoking a month ago, now worried about more weight gain and thought if I have enough control to stop myself from smoking, surely I can apply this to fasting as well!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.