30 Day-November 2016-Challenge!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
30 Day-November 2016-Challenge!

This topic contains 3,401 replies, has 151 voices, and was last updated by  LindaSue 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 3,151 through 3,200 (of 3,410 total)

• 2nd post–

Bert– You are so funny! Thank you for joining the group & sharing your tales with us!
    Thank goodness no one’s trying to hand me HerbaLife shakes or pull me into multi-level marketing Beach Body coaching supps/ shakes any more (co-workers. Sigh.) I learned when they wound up with the sales pitch, I would counter by singing the praises of 5:2 WOL. They leave me alone now. Worked like a charm!

B2tF– Many thanks for corralling us & keeping this Challenge going for the 2 busiest months of the year! Having this thread to come to daily, even though the FD haven’t been perfect of late, gives me the reminder I need of my goals. “Progress, not perfection.”

SongBird– Such a lovely gift of Clementines! My mom, I mean Santa, used to always put Clementines in our stockings each year (along with a book of LifeSavers candy rolls.) But the smell of those orange Cuties still reminds me of Christmas morning to this day!

Day 22…. Florida…… FD

So, my veal parm. was sooo good! I weighed my self, I’m staying the same which is good.
    Going to attempt, another FD, and see how it goes!
    Thank you everyone for your good vibes and I’m so glad you get my humor….. Everyone calls me the queen of really bad jokes because I can pretty much laugh at myself as well as turn anything into a funny story. But, I believe if you can laugh especially at yourself, life becomes easier and happier.

Two more days of work, then were closed for 10 days… Its a nice break! I have plenty of things planned!

Well, I’m off! My husband told one of his co workers about our garden and he gave another coworker a hanging basket, so now another coworker wants a hanging basket. So, I’m off to pull plants out of the ground and transplant them when the sun comes up,

Cheers!

Day 22 / Melbourne Australia / NFD

Loving being in Melbourne! I usually come to life when here and this time is no exception. Maybe this has to do with the reduced humidity compared to the subtropical climate where we live. Also Melbourne is such a foodie paradise! Today I met up with a fellow 5:2-er from the Southern Hemipherites thread for brunch at ‘Mastic’ which is Masterchef judge, George Colubaris’ cafe. Every bite was a taste sensation and all within my picky health boudaries. But then everywhere else we went I found was just as healthy, tasty and creative. This makes me feel that Northern New South Wales and Southeast Queensland have catching up to do on the food culture front!

MissyMay– Welcome back! Stay healthy & enjoy the training for your first Half Marathon. It’s a challenge to complete, but you’ll feel amazing crossing that finish line! I still remember my first fondly & I’m excited for you!

AnneMarilyn– your Christmas sounds picturesque! And you have me intrigued with “historical fiction Christmas short stories.” Sounds like perfect reading for the season. Do you have any books/ collections/ authors to recommend?

BiddieV– that’s a great idea to limit bread to the weekends. If you try to tell yourself, “No bread again. Ever.” you’ll just end up dreaming of bread constantly. Instead, you’ve promised yourself the treat of toast in a safe limited way, guilt-free. (I may do the same with wine. Promise to have red wine out for Date Night with DH on Saturdays only.)

AT– thank you for the reminder that “permanent results take permanent changes” in behavior. Need to keep myself out of the yo-yo dieters lane that Bert’s warned us of!! πŸ™‚

lilymartin– your Christmas feast sounds delish. Good on you for staying strong: no licking the bowl/ spoon! I forget sometimes how those sneaky “just a taste” calories really pile up.
    Had to look up “pavlova.” Oh my! They look so beautiful with all the colorful fresh fruits on top. I wouldn’t be able to resist trying some of that!

BrightonBelle– my days having been falling into 16:8 or 20:4 too. I start out saying “FD” but end up with late lunch & dinner. Calories land above 500, but still below TDEE. Not perfect, but still worlds better than I did last year!

WellRounded– your office coffee machine sounds evil, luring you in for all those delights. Run away! Lol.

2nd post
    Hi HappyMargo,
    yes pavlova is absolutely delish when cooked properly – crisp white outside and a slightly soft interior. It’s basically a huge sort of meringue – 4 – 6 egg whites beaten to death whilst incorporating 1 cup caster sugar plus a few other bits and pieces, cook slowly. To serve Smother the lot with freshly whipped cream and fresh fruit. It is in no way healthy !! But I love it.
    Also the cassata I make is about 900 mls fresh cream beaten with different things added for the different layers. Served with Connoisseur ice-cream ……
    So you can see why I am trying to stay strong this side of Christmas because come the 24th ( when we have a big Christmas dinner with the neighbours) and then Christmas, Boxing Day, rellies catch up over a few days, food , food, food – even trying to be mindful of TDEE it is a daunting prospect and rather scary.
    I am currently on this thread as it is dinnertime in WA – 8.00pm and DH still out on the header harvesting the crop.
    So as I have the munchies, I am sitting reading all these inspirational, funny, welcome posts trying to ignore the siren song of the shortbread, Christmas cake and chocolates lurking on my kitchen benches and calling to me in such alluring tones ….
    Will have some steamed veggies while DH eats his dinner.πŸ™„

Day 22 UK FD

HA ha just read HappyMargo post and explained my day yesterday to a T.

Intention a FD – Only ever have dinner on FDs – works for me.

Parents turned up and had booked a meal out – curry – never gonna just be 500 cals

So FD turned in NFD

Good thing though was the Fast all day up to that point.

Going to continue on this way, intention FD today, should be able to complete this today as work tonight so won’t be able to eat. Unless someone pops round with an impromptu cake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Think if I can be good on the times I can control but relax a bit on the times I can’t control I’m better than giving up totally.

Day 22, Australia NFD

Tried for a better day today, fasted until about 3pm when instead of having a light, healthy lunch I was rushing around and ate junk instead. Then more junk, and now feel bad for it. Hopefully lesson learnt.

Lilymartin, yes we love Burleigh, it is so beautiful and laid back and the kids just swim all day and I love to go for walks by the water.

Day 22 UK

16/8 again today. weighed and stayed the same.

Coda I heard Hallelujah, wow so beautiful!

Packing today and off in the morning, hopefully will be able to log in tomorrow.

Stay stromg onwards and down!!

Day 22 USA (Illinois)

NFD. Doing pretty well, indulging myself occasionally this Season of Sweets.

Coda – I saw that terrific rendition of “Hallelujah” by Kaylee. She is immensely talented and a very strong singer! I am a sucker for talented kids (we had 4 of them ourselves) and taught middle school choirs most of my public school teaching. I hope Kaylee keeps singing – autism has such a huge spectrum of characteristics, and music talent does seem to be part of it for many.

I am making treats for our church Sunday morning service, and that pavlova dessert sounds delicious. Is it traditionally for Christmas, you Aussie folks? I have a few other items in mind as well. Kind of afraid to make it for the first time for ‘company’ though! I might just buy something from our grocer bakery.

Hang in there, everyone! Hugs to you all. Onward & downward!

US SC Day 22 FD. Hoping to have a successful FD today. So far so good… but then it’s only 10:40 a.m. πŸ™‚ I just need to keep myself busy and my hands occupied and I should be able to get through the day.

Hi Songbird

I love pavlova and it is such an easy dessert to make. My family prefer it to birthday cake but saw this and thought I would make for Christmas as well
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/christmas_pavlova_20589

Day 22| should be a FD but…|Toronto
    Happy “Holidays” to all with a sincere wish for health, peace and joy in 2017!
    I continue to exercise nutritional restraint but Jan 4th remains a realistic target for when I get back to a direct path forward.
    Please count me in, and provide direction to, a January forum.

Ps I don’t put vanilla in my pavlova

Day 22: Gloucestershire, UK: NFD, just got home from a horrendous day on the mail!

Day 22, Gozo Malta, NFD

Today I’m eating a lot of Christmas goodies sweets, chocolates and cake. I’ve gone over my TDEE and mean to stop eating any more except water after devouring two mincepies with tea from my next door neighbours.

Good evening/ night everyone. Two more days until Christmas Day.

Day 22 WA USA NFD

Trying to enjoy reasonably & not fret. Won’t be weighing until I get back home toward the end of the month. Kept it to a 16:8 yesterday, as planned.

HappyMargo – I think you asked about reading suggestions – I’ve been reading The Christmas Brides Collection – 9 historical novellas by various authors. ISBN 978-1-63058-154-1. Also looking forward to reading Karen Kingsbury’s new Christmas book – A Baxter Family Christmas.

Day 23 NFD – let’s be honest, they’ve all been NFDs for me this month! Last day of work! Woo hoo! Happy days all!

Day 22 USA Hawaii FD
    It’s noon and so far just coffee and a mug of miso soup. Hoping to make it all day on liquids and then a big green salad for for dinner with a couple hard boiled eggs for some protein. Not tracking the calories but I think it’s good enough to be called a FD.

Day 22 – Cumbria UK – NFD

Bed time – busy day – lovely pre xmas meal out with OH, daughter and her boyfriend – very relaxed and enjoyable evening

Hopefully not much above TDEE……… FD tomorrow!

Night all – will catch up with the posts tomorrow for inspiration

Day 22 : Cheshire, UK : NFD

Yesterday was a successful liquid fast day which I didn’t break until 5pm today. I’ve bought the Kindle versions of Dr Fung’s The Obesity Code and The Complete Guide to Fasting. I’m really looking forward to reading these over the holiday period. Thank you to whoever recommended these books and for the many positive reviews.

I’ve finished work now until 3 January. I will continue to post daily as it keeps me on the straight and narrow. πŸ˜€.

I’m so grateful to each and every one of you for all your contributions, words of encouragement, love and support. Have a lovely, restful Christmas my lovely fasting friends! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Day 23 sunny hot country West Australia. NFD
    Have to do about 3 weeks work in the next day and a half to be anywhere near like organised for Christmas. May have to put it off until January 25th !!
    @songbirdme yes pavlova is fairly standard for dessert at Christmas especially when it is a very hot day.
    Many people also have the traditional steamed Christmas pudding .😊

Trying to be mindful but just had a sandwich as DH and workman called away to fight a fire on another farmer’s property caused by the header. Always pretty stressful with fires as the crop is so dry and can get really hot.
    Luckily farmers are very experienced at this sort of thing. Just doesn’t make it easy waiting.πŸ˜“

Day 23 – Staffordshire UK – FD

Further to second post – fire under control and DH home.
    Have enjoyed 2 pieces of Christmas cake, 1 shortbread biscuit and 3 thin pieces of biscotti which I really like.
    House cleaning bringing my calories under control – well I am perspiring a lot so hoping that is the case!

Day 23 / Melbourne Australia / NFD

Enjoying Melbourne even more! Discovered ‘Thrive’ paleo fast food place where you can even buy a bowl of real slow cooked bone broth, fermented vegetables, zoodles bowls with pulled beef, pesto and with flavour bursts! So am not fasting my second day for the week this week. Want to eat at ‘thrive’ full meal once more before leaving and not have to count calories! Plus will be on trams and foot all day so not the best day for me to fast anyway. Not sure I’ll still be at goal weight at end of travels but feel I won’t be far away. Cheers! πŸšƒ

UK day 23 NFD – weight still holding so I’m happy and still managing to be mindful in my choices

Lael – I love watching Australian Masterchef and always think Melbourne looks fantastic- Enjoy!

Hi UK Day 23 Not sure what day it will be – low day?

Just checking in x

Day 23…. Florida…… NFD

Well, I’ve made a decision, probably not a good one but I’m going with it anyways. I am NFDing until Monday, however, I’ve developed some rules that go along with this.
    1….. fast from 7 pm until noon, except Christmas morning. We always have a big Christmas breakfast with all the trimmings before we open gifts. Traditions and making memories with my family trumps these rules.
    2….. drink enough water
    3…… one sweet treat at a time.

Today, is my last day of work before the holiday break. Tons of things to do, yesterday, we started receiving our 2017 samples to replace the sample that are out of style and/to discontinued. So, I spent nearly all day pushing and pulling displays around, hauling sample to and fro. I put all those body builders that are out there to shame as I used every muscle in my body to get everything done. Hopefully, today will just be a lot of labeling, the only muscles that will get a workout today will be my brain and finger muscles.

After work, is a different story….. a stop at the market for fresh produce, meat market for Christmas dinner, were Italian, so Lasgnana Christmas Day. Seafood place for fish, Christmas Eve. Finally, thr grocery store for odds and ends. Then to the hardware store, I got my husband a fire pit for the garden and realized yesterday, I didn’t get him the nessesary items to use the darn thing! Oops!

I do have one goal left for 2016, I wanted to share with you! Silly as it sounds, I’m planning a day where I stay in my jammies, and watch tv all day, order dinner but never leave the couch….. What a goal Right?

Cheers!

Day 23– Colorado USA– NFD

Oh my gosh! Christmas is almost here! And I’m just not ready yet! Oh well, I’ll buckle down & complete what I can today, then it’s time to just relax.

AnneMarilyn– thank you for the book recs. As a child, I really enjoyed the entire Laura Ingalls Wilder “Little House on the Prairie” books, so I’m thinking yours could be a nice read too!

Bert– Good job on your busy day…I love jobs that are physical like that!
    In Nursing School, I worked for Target. I’d clock in at 2:00 AM with the team unloading the semi-trucks of new goods. The next six hours were spent lifting, moving, unloading heavy boxes & re-stocking inventory. I’d be a sweaty mess by 8:00 AM! Just in time to shower & head to my RN classes. Couldn’t believe I was lucky enough to “get paid to exercise!”

Day 23 U.K. – NFD

Day 23 UK NFD/FD

Agree with Coda not sure what day it will be – all mine start off FDs and descend into NFDs however still managing some Fasting hours per day so not all bad. seem to be doing dinner to dinner, but dinner seems to be over 500 cals so not a FD.

Good intentions still here and i think that is because of this group, would have thought forget it till Jan if it wasn’t for you guys. Nice to know we are all sort of the same and still trying when we can, just think how brilliant we will be next year!

Have a fab Christmas friends xxx πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽπŸŽ‰β€οΈ

Day 23 – Cumbria UK – NFD (16:8)

A horrible day here – cold, wet++ and windy = not a good combination.

I have set myself the target of keeping my weight within a kg either side of my ideal weight during the festive season – so far so good and so like @bert1802 I have also decided no more FDs until after Christmas but will aim:-
    – to keep to a 16:8 way of eating from today until Boxing Day except for Christmas day – we also have a breakfast tradition @bert1802 – ours is the creamiest of scrambled eggs and beautiful smoked salmon with a glass of bubbly then open presents!
    – to drink plenty of water – aim for 2L/day
    – to have at least 2 x FDs between Xmas and New Year with a last weigh in on 31/12 for the year!
    Hopefully this will keep me within my weight target…………..

@Lael – Good to hear that you are loving your visit to Melbourne – I grew up there and love it – my favourite Australian city – coffee and food heaven!! I go back regularly for a visit to catch up with family and friends – should hopefully be there next year some time.
    @coda and @songbird – my sister’s Australian mother-in-law makes the best Pavlova I have ever had the pleasure to eat – I look forward to it every visit I make back to Melbourne…..YUM
    @brightonbelle – Like you I love watching the Australian version of Masterchef – great show

Can I just say a Big Thank You for the support given on this forum since I joined for the 30 Day-November 2016 Challenge – you got me off the plateau I had been stuck on for the best part of 3 months and I even managed to sneak below my ideal weight giving me some leeway for the festive season.

Well done to those who have lost and maintained and for those who are at the start or struggling in their journey “When you feel like quitting – Think about why you started” If I could do it believe me so can you!

I will check in daily over the festive season to keep me motivated and focused on this WOL but would like to use this opportunity to wish each and everyone on this forum a very Happy Christmas.

Day 23 – USA (Illinois)

FD today, I think. I had some intestinal distress yesterday, so not sure just what my stomach needs today. I’m also not sure why – something I ate, I suppose, but the day was not particularly unusual. Oh well, who knows.

Coda and AT – all this discussion of Pavlova is so fascinating. I will have to make one someday, but a ‘go through the line’ at church is likely not the best place to do it. I’m going to put together some cute candy cane lollipops for the kids. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/candy-cane-heart-pops.html?soc=socialfnvideo

This will be fun for everyone – something different! http://www.food.com/recipe/pesto-stuffed-christmas-tree-529041

Then also an egg strata and simple coffee cake. Will be nice for Christmas morning!

I have to agree with everyone who expressed thanks for our support group. Wonderful to have this camaraderie!

Onward and downward.

Day 23 WA USA FD

It’s a travel day heading from Eastern Washington to British Columbia. Will have family pancake breakfast with former MIL as meal for the day. Then coffee & water as we drive.

Hi there, I am “a first day after I bought the 5:2 book” newbie. Interesting and supportive thread here (with a lot of jargon — which I am sure I will understand quickly).

Day 23: Gloucestershire, UK: Yet another NFD.
    I seem to have completely lost the will, right now. I’ve not had a fast day for well over a week, just can’t seem to do it anymore. One more day at work then three days off….HOORAY! Feet up. Sorry I just haven’t even had time to keep up on this thread, either.
    The post is finally dropping off today, thank goodness. Almost like a normal day, mail-wise.

Day 23, Gozo Malta, NFD

All passengers aboard the hijacked plane that landed in Malta were safe and not hurt and there were no blood shed. The Lydian hijackers were eventually arrested when they come down the plane. Our prime minister and commander in chief of the police did the negotiating.

It’s a nfd for me andI enjoyed mincepies, goodies and pizza today. I did all my shopping and mean to start to cook Christmas lunch tomorrow. I brought my ordered rolled and stuffed turkey today to defrost until Christmas Day. Tomorrow after mass in late afternoon my husband, son and I meet for dinner at my youngest daughter s flat with my second daughter, her husband and two girls also.

Have a great evening/night everyone.

Day 24 Sunshine Coast Qld Australia: NFD: Sorry I didn’t post yesterday B2tf. thank you for your patience and for taking the reins for 2 months. I found one month was big enough for me. Fasted for 19 hours then caved. So many family around now. Cooked dinner for 8 adults and 8 children. Son and his family at in-laws this year and eldest daughter and her family are catering to their in-laws so numbers are down. Sorry I haven’t had the time to read through all the posts. Just keeping head above water. Everyone will be here for about a week. 2 families have been here for 5 days already and other families dropping in. Weather surprisingly cool at present which is a Godsend.

Take care of yourself Ciren2. We can pick up our determination come the New Year. It’s all a bit frantic at present and I don’t envy you your job one little bit. Feet up sounds good.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Christmas Eve – Melbourne – NFD

@happymargo, thanks for your cheeriness – your name is apt!
    @lael, good to hear that you are enjoying Melbourne. I am New Zealand-born, but Aussie for over 30 years and I have lived in Sydney and Brisbane as well. I think each city has its own charm and character, but I do love the foodie scene here, especially the great coffee virtually everywhere (thank you, Italian-heritage people, who gave it to us!) and the four seasons. I took our guest on a laneways tour last week, and she loved it.
    @bert – Jammie’s day, a Fab idea!! in our house we have a “stay in bed day” about 1-2 times per year, in which the rules are: stay in bed till lunchtime and drink tea/coffee; read; sleep. Get up at lunchtime and go and get a fish-and-chips breakfast which is taken back to bed to eat. Sleep, read, more tea. Get up at 6ish and go out for dinner. It recharges our batteries (often more than some whole weeks away have done). It is the perfect combination of thorough laziness and naughtiness that makes it work, I think. The formula was found by chance many years ago and was so effective we institutionalised it!
    Have a wonderful day tomorrow, Everyone!

Day 23 : Cheshire, UK : NFD

Just had breakfast and dinner with no snacking on treats in between…..amazing! πŸ˜€
    @bert1802 doesnt sound silly at all.

@biddiev I love your stay in bed day idea and I’m definitely going to adopt it….twice a year too. Thank you for sharing. I get so much from this forum….I just love it.

xoxo

Day 24 NFD West Australia
    Yesterday was all over the shop with people calling in, finishing the harvest , fire at neighbour’s place etc etc so chaotic from whoa to go. Went over TDEE when we eventually decided on frozen pizza for dinner at 8.30 pm.
    Have woken refreshed and ready to go like the clappers to get everything done.
    @anna6 – glad that situation in Malta peacefully resolved.
    @Lael – you lucky thing! Melbourne is foodie heaven – enjoy! ( they make the best coffee.)
    @ Ciren – feet up, a nice drink, sit back , breathe deeply and know that whatever happens the sun/rain will still come up tomorrow and it is a new day, clean page
    to all other IF’ers – thanks for the companionship on the journey.
    Merry Christmas to all . Wishing everyone the best for the holiday season.
    Joining with everyone who appreciates the support and info from this thread.
    I am having Christmas this year weighing the least I have for about 5 years. A very nice Christmas present to myself and also to the family – having a fitter healthier mother. So thank you one and all.
    Enjoy a blessed Christmas with your family. Thoughts and prayers with all those doing it tough.
    πŸ˜πŸŽ„β˜ƒοΈπŸŒž

Day 23 Portugal NFD
    Just checking in. Have not made good food choices today or yesterday. Could do a lot better. Need to think more about what and what not to eat. Hope to have a lower calorie day tomorrow but not sure when the next FD will happen.

Happy Christmas to everyone! May we all know peace and joy this Christmas as we spend time with family and celebrate this special day.

I am not sure I will be able to check in over the next few days.

Day 23 USA Hawaii NFD
    18:6

Day 23 Minnesota, USA NFD
    Yesterday I forgot to sign in, apologies b2tf. It was also a NFD. Now traveling and with family for the next several days. I will hopefully stay mindful but won’t be fasting. I won’t sign in again until Monday or Tuesday.
    Best of luck to everyone and have a very Merry Christmas!

Day 22 NFD & 23 FD: Pacific NW USA.

Well, we came back home to no power, which meant no heat and 2nd family gathering about to begin. We had already planned to have dinner out (delicious oysters followed by fried chicken for me) so all we had to do was find the battery operated lanterns and change clothes without taking a shower. Today all back to normal, and a liquid only FD for me. AT – I’m still aiming for a reduction this month. I’m only about 7 lbs from my lowest weight when I was at my healthiest years ago. I want to see those numbers again!

********* Emergncy: Our group needs a new forum leader for January! There are many great stories and advise yet to be shared. Who would like to step forward to keep us all together and the thread unbroken since Coda started us off in May??? ***********

Happy – likewise, I’ve continued my mom’s, er, Santa’s tradition of mandarin oranges in the stockings Christmas morning, my grown kids love it still.

Coda and SongBird – thanks for the recipes!

Ciren – happy for you that you’ve come through the tunnel and can see light at the end! I sent one card to Nantwich, glad you didn’t have to carry it!

Lael – you are so lucky to have met up with a 5:2’er and had great eating experiences. I feel like we IF’ers can enjoy the epicurean delights with no guilt because we can manage the bigger picture of balance and weight maintenance.

Golden – several of us have been reading Dr Fung’s books. Pretty explicit, isn’t he?!

AT – I will gladly tally our group weights for the month for anyone who logs on Dec 31 or Jan 1 with their weight changes for Dec,

Some of you are being visited by Santa as I write, some of you are having your eve and the rest of us may still be looking at a few details yet to complete. For all my forum friends, peace be with you!

Just dropping in to wish all the 2016 Challengers a very Merry and Happy Christmas and a Hannukah!

My year’s end is seeing me at maintenance now having reached my goal of 21kgs off. Thank you all the challengers over the months for your company support and inspiration. I wish you a very happy and healthy 2017.

Onwards and downwards,
    Merry
    πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Day 24, Gozo Malta, NFD

Just to wish you all a very merry and peaceful Christmas to you all. All the best everyone!

Day 24 – Staffordshire UK – NFD

Yesterday turned into a NFD too – Oops. Did decluttered DD bedroom so definitely burned off a few calories.

Think we have visitors / are visiting every day now so don’t think there will be any fasting till the new year.

It’s our family tradition to go to the Pantomime on Christmas Eve, so everyone really looking forward to that this afternoon.

Merry Christmas everyoneπŸŽ„πŸŽ„

UK day 24 NFD Hello everyone , quick check in which will be my last for a few days ,see you on the other side with renewed determination xx

Day 24…. Florida…. NFD

I first want to say… Merry Christmas to one and all.

Then I wanted to share this quote with you.

It’s okay if you fall down and lose your spark. Just remember when you get back up, rise like the whole damn fire…… Colette Werden

Cheers!

Day 24– Colorado, USA– NFD

Perhaps a FD on Monday. But plan to enjoy this weekend with wonderful home cooked (with love!) meals.

I’m with Brighton Belle, looking forward to New Year with renewed determination. Starting to mull over my possible resolutions. Enjoy the process of brainstorming, then narrowing down to the most important, reasonable, measurable goals to kick off the year!

Hope everyone enjoys a Christmas of peace, relaxation, warmth & love of friends and family.

Viewing 50 posts - 3,151 through 3,200 (of 3,410 total)

You must be logged in to reply.