2nd week 4th fast day

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tickatape 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• am not seeing any results other than am a little less bloated on my fast days. Was hoping for weight loss or looser clothes etc any advice?

Are you over eating by more than 125% on non-fast days perhaps? Maybe, it’s a little early to see the results? For example, if you have a lot to lose maybe 2 lb won’t be so noticeable however you say you are less bloated so I think that is a good start! Well done for getting to your fourth fast day. Starting this is an achievement in itself – keep going, you are doing fab.

I don’t think am over eating on my none fast days. I have about a stone and a half too lose. I can’t really exercise due to ill health so am hoping this diet does work for me. Thanks for the encouragement

You can check if you are eating too much on your non fast days using this calculator http://thefastdiet.co.uk/how-many-calories-on-a-non-fast-day/

It does mean you’ll have to do a bit of calorie counting to see if it’s just food related.

I’ve seen some posts from others who have not lost weight but have seen their measurements reduced.

I know it’s really off putting when you don’t lose weight when following a plan. Give it a few weeks and see if it starts to make any difference. I’ve done other plans where my initial loss has been greater than on this plan but I’ve always put the weight back on.

Don’t be disheartened and good luck on your next weigh in.

How many calories should i be consuming on my none fast days? Is 1200 about right? Am very petite framed. Thanks for any advice. I haven’t measured myself because i bloat so easily but maybe i should measure to see if there is any difference rather than just wait for scales results…
    Ps i like using my fitness pal app on my phone

Ps am very petite framed but carry alot of weight around my tummy 🙁

Thank you puny for the calculator idea
    🙂

I used to get very bloated. Since new year I have started listening to what my body was streaming out and telling me! I gave myself smaller portions for my evening meal, which helped a lot. I also don’t eat the foods as much that give me problems such as heartburn. I hardly ever suffer with either now! Happy me! And over 2 stone lighter! Only been doing the 5:2 thing 2 weeks, lost 2lbs and feel great! Good luck!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.