2nd time round in NZ! Kia Ora!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  flyingplanes 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• If I wobble and jiggle for one more day I swear I’m gonna lose the plot! I could do with losing a few kg 10/15 maybe and this will be the second time I’ve started this ‘craze’. I had amazing results last time and only fell off the wagon as they say due to a few stresses and strains coming my way. Now I’m ready ,so ready, to give it another go and would love to hear from other kiwis about to tip their toe into the 5:2 adventure! Moral support and all….

Not a kiwi, though I’ve eaten several fruits…. Despite that, good luck, laird, in your quest for slimmer- ness. Don’t let stress or anything else derail you this time. Weary not in well doing.
    Have you planned your meals for the week? Got your shopping done? I’ve been doing this for 5.5 years, losing and maintaining my weight and developing recipes.
    You can do it.

Kia Ora! I’ve just started the diet. Lost a whole kilogram in the first two weeks so feeling really positive. Nice to see a fellow kiwi on here šŸ˜Š

Iā€™m a kiwi expat in Sydney. Been at this 4 weeks and 3kg down. šŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.