2nd fast day a doddle

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Singstar 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi everyone.Started 5:2 on Sunday and had a very long first fast day. But yesterday was much easier. I had a small breakfast of porridge oats made with water and then my other calories were consumed in a pasta salad. Had plenty of tea water and coffee as well. I watched a movie and knitted in the evening to keep my mind busy and out of the kitchen. I weighed in on Sunday morning at 13st 1.5lbs and this morning I was 12st 11.5lbs. So a 4lbs drop. Hopefully I will weigh the same on Sunday for my actual weigh in.
    The funny thing is I didn’t feel hungry this morning. Had a nectarine and a black coffee this morning to break fast.

Brilliant! Well done on your second day. It can only get easier according to the book 🙂

HI Singstar, I finished my 2nd fast day yesterday too…. I get weighed on a Thursday evening at weight watchers so my weigh in is tonight. I had to do 2 fast days consecutive as I only got the book on sunday and had to read up on it Monday.. I think to co-inside with my weigh in on a Thursday Tues and Wed will be my days.. plus I work tues wed and thurs and find it easier not to pick as im busy.

I cooked the lightweight cottage pie last night.. it wasd lovely… what have you been eating?

Well done on your loss fingers crossed for you Sunday.

Angie xx

ive picked Monday/Friday for my fast days, im on my second fast & not doing too bad. been trawling the internet for low cal meals & bbc good food is a really good site to find tasty looking healthy recipes with some pretty low cals. 99% of the recipes tell you how many cals for each serving so its nice & easy. this lunch I had branflakes & semi skimmed, with a ryvita, cottage cheese & pineapple. weird to feel full on a small amount, which proves ive been eating for eatings sake…. good luck all xxxx Viv xxx

Hey thanks for the replies. I had a normal day yesterday, but we were celebrating our anniversary and were in a hotel so had afternoon tea and dinner out. I’m amazed at how I didn’t blow it totally. The afternoon tea had loads left on the plate and and dinner I ordered a steak sandwich but only ate the steak and salad. I left the sandwich bit behind. My only downfall would have been the beer. I had a good few beers.
    I’m fasting again today to try 4:3 for the first few weeks. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.