2 WOL simulataneously.

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
2 WOL simulataneously.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  LorriLondon23 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• I’ve decided to adopt the 5:2 fast and Paul McKenna’s I can make you thin method.

For the Paul McKenna I can make you thin method you basically eat when you are hungry, eat what you want, eat conciously and stop when you are full.

The reason I’ve adopted both methods at the same time is because I think naturally most people are on a 5:2 diet whether they are maintaining, gaining, losing or not even eating towards any goals. The fattest of fattest people and the slimmest of slimmest people have days where they eat less and days where they eat more. So with that mentality I thought once I do hit maintenance I will effortlessly still calorie cycle.
    I then chose the ICMYT method because I believe eating conciously makes food more enjoyable.

I’ve been trying to eat this way for 10 days and I’ve lost a pound (but I did have a weekend where I ate about 3000 calories a day and I only fasted successfully for a day and I didn’t eat conciously) so I’m quite proud.
    This is my second fast day this week (Wednesday, I’m doing 4:3 this week) and so far I’ve been ok. It’s hard because I’m quite hungry but I’m getting used to it. I find it easier to not eat on fast days.

Anyway I will keep posting weekly.

My stats are
    5ft 2
    142 lbs (started at 143lbs)
    And my goal is 122lbs

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.