2 wk check in

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dumpling 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hi fellow fasters
    I’ve been on the diet 2 and a bit weeks and only lost 1lb! Was hoping for about 3!
    I’ve just been away on a girly weekend, must have overindulged a bit, but my clothes did feel a bit looser, that was my first goal 🙂
    Next is to lose half a stone.

You will be fine. Don’t stress about the girlie weekends, the birthdays etc just say to your brain. Release the fat.

And it will.

I am on my 3 rd week and have lost 2 kilo ( 5 lbs?) I’m only a size 14 though, so not a lot to loose ( want to be a 12 jeans, at the moment a 16 jeans!)

You will do it…hey, it is going down!!!

Hey Mitch! Like Dumpy said, it’s going down innit? This way of eating isn’t a quick fix, it’s a long term thing. And your clothes are looser, so yay!

Hi dumpling and Nikka I’m happy its going in the right direction. It has made me more motivated to keep going.
    Hope you two are doing well and thanks for all the support.
    Elaine 🙂

Next week you might get a loss of 3 lbs in one week, it seems to happen that way.
    Just tell your brain to release the fat.
    You must visualise yourself trim, and fit and healthy so your body can give you the image you want to be, in real life.
    If you don’t..how does it know!??
    Spend a few minutes before going to sleep seeing the new healthy you.

So start chanting…realease the fat release the fat!!!
    We will do it with you…

Hi dumpling I will get visualising the new me 🙂

Try this before bed if you can, but if hubby freaks out or you don’t have headphones, take 22 mins during the day.
    If you fall asleep that’s ok, it’s still going in.
    Try it today and tell me if you enjoyed it.
    http://jon-g-support-group.s3.amazonaws.com/visualizations/Evening%20Visualization.mp3

Your brain can’t tell when you are lying to it…so lie big!!!

Elaine/nika you still here ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.