2 weeks in and still no weight loss :(

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
2 weeks in and still no weight loss :(

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  annette52 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• My TDEE is 1747 which would make my fast days 436 however I was sticking to 500 cal on the fast days do you think this is why I haven’t lost an weight? I had a baby 10 weeks ago and really want to lose the baby fat (I am not breastfeeding) I haven’t been eating the 1747 cal on the non fast days (but it is over 1200cal) any suggestions? I did measure myself and have lost 4 inches across the belly. I tend to have toast for breakfast and dinner fish plus veg or humous and veg on the fast days I’m not sure what I am doing wrong.

Hi sara261,
    You have lost weight, rather a lot at 4 inches.Just because the scales haven’t moved doesn’t mean that you haven’t lost weight.

Remember it takes 9 months to make a baby.I have no idea how much you have to lose, but an overall target of 9 months is quite reasonable.

Thanks Annette my BMI is 32.8 I need to lose 3 stone I put on a stone and a half during the pregnancy just want to lose what I put on at present as my asthma is getting bad

OK, well that is completely understandable.You are doing really well to lose so many inches across your tummy after 2 weeks. Just remember that there is fat under the skin and that seems to be disappearing…so well done. Keep going, you are doing fantastic.

I lost 23 lb in 30 weeks but lost 23 inches too, and 7 of those when my weight didn’t budge one month. You are doing great.

Thank you I wasn’t sure to drop to less than 500cal due to my TDEE to help..
    I appreciate your feedback

Hi Sara,

Keep to the 500 cals on a fast day.
    You are doing great and you have a little person to take care of too.Be kind to yourself and take care of you too.

I understand your impatience but this is a marathon and not a sprint.The long goal is 3 stone and changing the mind set so that you do not put it back on again.

See how you get on this week. I am fasting Tuesday and Thursday this week.

Think about the fact that it’s 12 ish weeks to Christmas. If you lost 12 inches or 12 lb it is likely that you would feel fabulous with either. So…does it matter if you are shrinking but the scales are not moving…yet?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.