2 fasts so far and I love it!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
2 fasts so far and I love it!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sylphadora 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I am 48 years old and offically just become overwieght, buy 1 pound. I saw the PBS special about this way of eating and was intrigued. I had alway thought I could not fast, I thought it would be too difficult. I was wrong! I’ve had 2 fast days and it’s gone very well. I’ve not been really uncomfortable, I feel more energy already, and I love that I’m drinking more tea. I work full time at a job that doesn’t lend its self to snacking so that is helpful, and I’ve wanted to be at home and in bed early on the fast days.
    This week I bought smoked salmon to have as my evening “meal” (with salad greens one day and spinich wilted in a bit of olive oil and garlic the other). Next week I’ll be making a veggie soup with beans for my fast day evening meal. Other than that, a boiled egg, fruit, yogurt, things I already eat and have on hand, so it’s easy. I’m very excited to be starting toward a new healthier me! Weight loss will be the bonus but not the entire reason for doing this. VERY HAPPY!!

Congrats, Tanyanax!! 😉 I’m happy you’re finding it easy 🙂 I hope you get great results with your diet.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.