1st Month, Eating bad and still losing weight.

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Science of intermittent fasting
1st Month, Eating bad and still losing weight.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mikeykitty666 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hey,

I’m 25 years old and started this diet on the new year. This week is my fifth week and it is definitely working. I lost 7 pounds the first 4 weeks and haven’t reweighed myself again yet, however I notice a little more has been shed.

I do my fast days Monday and Wednesday, I usually eat tuna with a tiny bit of low fat mayo, some fruit or veggies, and maybe a low cal soup. It’s been easy to deal with and has been working. I find the days I fast I usually get more stuff done because I like to keep occupied not to think about it, but maybe it’s because I’m not overfull and feeling lazy?

I snowboard 2-3 times a week, and cross country ski 1-2 times a week. But i’ve been stuck at 211 since I always eat really bad on weekend with my buddies. We go out for a dozen beers, we get wings, eat all you can eat sushi the next day. We often get stuffed crust pizza and baconators, We eat really bad. I think that’s the reason I’ve been stuck at the same weight. This however has been noticably working, and I feel like I owe it to my body to AT LEAST be good twice a week. The diet works well for me. I’m very strict on the 600 calories and no more.

Anyway hope this convinces people to try it out. It’s easy to be good twice a week! At this rate I’ll be at my goal weight in 4 months, just in time for spring swimming 🙂

Hi there Mickeykitty666

Well done on your progress so far, just a thought , did you check your TDEE? This is the amount of calories you should consume on nomral days, top of the page under the how? section, there is tool which will calculate this for you!

Good luck 🙂

Great news, as a young man you may get quite a long way with your weight loss without having to pay too much attention to your feed days. It would be quite interesting to see how much you do lose by carrying on as you are. Should you stall you will find excellent advice on what to do next on this site.

Thanks guys!

I meant to post this in the Weight Loss section by the way. My bad!

I’ll check out the TDEE now.

Here are my results:

Your BMI is: 27.8
    Your BMR is: 1953
    Your TDEE is: 3027 calories

I’m weighing 204 right now, i’ll post once a month with updates!

Update after two months of diet

Your BMI is: 26.9
    Your BMR is: 1921
    Your TDEE is: 2978 calories

I’m weighing 198 right now! Still looking to lose 20 pounds, but still very glad with the results so far, down 13 pounds in 2 months!

Looking at sticking strict to this diet until that goal is met. Once the goal is met I don’t plan on losing more weight. Does anybody out there do alternative fasting besides 5:2 or 4:3? I’m thinking once I’ve met my goal I’ll continue doing 5:2, but raise the calorie limit to around 1000 calories. Any advice?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.