18 pounds to lose – here we go!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
18 pounds to lose – here we go!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  cynthm 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi everyone!

I a 33 year old mum who is very keen to lose about 18 pounds…

I’m currently in my second week (today is my 3rd fasting day) and so far so good. I lost 2 pounds in the first week. Needless to say i’m very pleased with that!

Week 1:
    Old weight: ideal weight + 18 pounds
    Lost: 2 pounds
    New weight: ideal weight + 16 pounds

It hasn’t been easy, but I’m determined to reach my goal. Good luck everyone!

Hey Miffy

That’s good, keep it up

I wish I only had 18 lbs to lose lol

Good luck
    Jen

Hi Lilly, how much have you got to lose? Is the diet working for you?

I also want to lose about 18 pounds.
    Started 7 weeks ago and have left 7 pounds so far. For me 5:2 works very well!
    Good luck, I’m sure you will reach your goal!!

Hi Miffy.
    I’ve been reading the forum for a while, but this is my first post – I wasn’t sure where I fitted! But I had about the same to lose as you. I started 5:2 in mid January, at 5 ft 6 and 159lbs (size 14). By the third week of April I was down to 139lbs (size 10), happier and healthier.
    I’ve got to say I’ve found it worryingly easy to lose weight. I haven’t done any more than 2 fasts per week (and 2 weeks I only managed 1 fast day) and I haven’t been exercising. I have been mostly doing 16:8 though (I’m not hungry til maybe 11am anyway), and I suspect that’s helped.
    So good luck and look forward to the benefits!

Miffy You’ve done a great job

Keep at it Miffy, the fasting gets easier! Except, I’ve found, after a night of rather too much wine, then a fast day the following day is painful. I was starving the entire day! HappyNow, wow, that’s awesome! I would be happy with a 20 pound loss in 3 months. I’m on week 6 and have only dropped 5 so far. The last 2 weeks the scales have not moved at all, until this morning I saw a slight drop of 1 pound. I’m trying to stay motivated, take measurements (which have gone down almost an inch everywhere), and remember that it’s a slow process. Feeling a bit frustrated though!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.