150 calorie big portion noodle recipe

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Recipes
150 calorie big portion noodle recipe

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  YvonneB 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• This is my go to fast day dinner. It’s made with shirataki noodles which are very filling and satisfying. If you don’t prepare them properly, they can be pretty yucky though. They are more like rice noodles than real pasta.

-2 packages of shirataki noodles (20 calories per bag x 2 equals 40 calories). The ones I use are made of glucomanan (konjak root) which is a soluble fiber. I like the angel hair/spaghetti shape.
    -half a cup of low carb tomatoe pasta sauce (50 calories)
    -3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (20 calries per tablespoon x 3 equals 60 calories)

Rinse noodles to rid them of the stinky odor. Then DRY cook noodles in a hot pan till their circumference lessens (meaning they get skinnier and lose some of their liquid) This is in order to remove some of the chewiness in the consistency. Add any flavor you like….salt, powdered garlic, herbs. Add the 1/2 cup tomato pasta sauce and heat till the sauce liquid has mostly evaporated. Remove from pan, add parmesan cheese and eat your huge bowl of noodles.

Great idea thank you for sharing! I will try it. I have seen the noodles but never knew how to prepare them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.