wow !

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TracyJ 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• so I am on Fast Day 4. I lost 6lbs after Day 3, ie in 10 days, helped I am sure by giving up booze completely, but I have since put 2 back on. woops. To be fair I have done nothing but eat all weekend due to various social events.

So I was feeling rather miserable this morning after getting on the scales, and wondering really is this worth it if it yo-yos so much ?

I decided to take heart from what some posters have said, and re-took my measurements.

WOWOWOWOWOWOO ! I have lost 4cms from my hips, 4cms from my waist, 1cm apiece from my thighs and upper arms. I didn’t measure my bust, but am a hook up on my bra.

I am over the moon ! And I am now feeling totally motivated again, the sun is shining and I walked to work this morning feeling great !

So for any of you out there feeling demoralized by slow or apparently non-existent weight loss, think about the cms/inches, which means less blubber, and that surely has to be a good thing for the health if nothing else.

Thank you to all the posters for keeping me motivated.

Happy Fast Day to everyone !

tomtommum, your lovely post made me smile. So pleased that you are seeing some of the benefits. Great! 🙂

tomtommum – please don’t weigh yourself every day. It is such a self-destructive thing to do. I’m a bit extreme and only weigh once a month but I have the joy of ABSOLUTELY ALWAYS seeing the scale going in the right direction (even when I hit a ‘slow patch’ and it’s only by 1lb). If you can’t manage a month at least restrict it to once a week and do it at exactly the same time, having done & eaten & drunk exactly the same amount every time. It is the only way to get an accurate idea of how you’re actually doing weight wise. Also, as you’ve discovered, weight isn’t always everything on this diet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.