Whooo!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I’ve lost another lb that’s 3 in the last 12 days (I changed my weigh-in day)! This is the lowest weight I’ve been for months and I even had a little blip (whoops) yesterday where I went over on my fast day so I’m happy with that.

My husband on the other hand didn’t lose anything when he weighed in yesterday and we can’t understand why because he’s got more to lose than me, did 4:3 and kept under his TDEE on the non-fast days. I told him to measure before he started and he forgot so is going to do that this morning and see how he goes next week. He did try some trousers on which were a little neat before he started and they felt more comfortable so I’m guessing he lost cm but not lbs.

Well hope everyone has a good day.
    Karen x

hi karen,
    my fast day today….maybe thats it: if you have more too loose and need to ratchet up the activity level in your lifestyle the lbs come off slowly…
    see this link…
    http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/tdee-for-the-curious-or-why-dont-i-lose-weight-faster/

Well done Karen!!

great results, keep it going 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.