WHERE ARE THE MEN OUT THERE DOING THE 5.2

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
WHERE ARE THE MEN OUT THERE DOING THE 5.2

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Familyman 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hey guys, I’m staring the 5.2 today with my wife. I have at least 20+kgs to loose. I’m not very active so will have to take things easy at the start.
    Just making myself a cup-a-soup for lunch, then not sure for dinner as yet. Look forward to hearing from some of you

Hey mate,

Just starting today, My wife is pregnant so going solo on this one. Had my cup of soup today and going to see how i go. Going to do my training as i normally do probably cutting 2 days out a week so i don’t break myself and see how i feel! Good to see another person doing it.

Hey fella. Yup I’m on the fast diet too but doing the 4:3 version as got two stone to shift, too many lagers, takeouts and late nights have caught up on me now I’ve hit 30 lol. Have lost 10 pounds so far. Can feel it in my clothes already and see it in face and the dreaded beer belly.

Good luck!

Good to see some guys not afriad to post on here! 93kg at the moment and want 82kg so going hard with intensity training and this 5:2. i’ll see how i go with this and go from there as to weather i should be making it 4:3. Grats on the loss so far Ian, go hard mate!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.