What’s your chosen FD’s?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Coffeebrain_gal 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hey.
    Just out of interest what days have you chosen to fast? I’m thinking either Monday or Tuesday and then Thursday.
    Also is it ok to change them if you have a week when your chosen days won’t work?
    Thanks
    Nicole x

I usually do Monday and Thursday. If that won’t work then some weeks I’ll switch to Tuesday and Thursday or Monday and Wednesday. Very occasionally when I realise I’ve forgotten about a day not working for fasting I’ll do it from lunchtime one day to dinner the next day. I don’t think that’s quite as good as normal day, but it’s better than not doing it at all. Sometimes I just have to do a 6:1 instead of a 5:2. I have never done a Friday, Saturday or Sunday in the 5.5 years I’ve been doing this.

Definitely OK to change as needed and works for you. Hope this helps.

@mrdata That’s extremely helpful. Thank you 😊

Monday and Thursday seem to work best for me. If I have a lunch or event or holiday on one of those days, I switch to another day. But those days seem to be the least eventful otherwise.

My husband and I are starting 5:2 on Monday. Next week it’s Monday and Wednesday for us.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.