Weightloss blog – RLittleOne

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Weightloss blog – RLittleOne

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RLittleOne 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hello all
    I just wanted to start a little blog of my journey through the fasting diet.
    I’m 32 years old and have a beautiful baby boy of 9 months. Since his birth it’s really all been about him and i have no regrets about that but i now want to focus a little bit more on me. I want to get back in to my old clothes and wear ridiculously uncomfortable shoes again. I want to feel like a woman, not just a mother and get back that… je ne sais quoi… feeling attractive i guess.
    I dont need to lose too much weight, i’ve set my self a target of 1st in 3 months, just in time for my sister inlaws wedding so i can use that as further encouragement. I’m also really interested in the wellbeing side of things too so am looking forward to feeling like i have more energy as i’m going to need to with my little one looking like he’ll be walking in a months time!

This is my first week of the fasting diet.I started on Monday and i weighed my self this morning to discover that i had lost 3lbs!!! Amazing!!! I’m so delighted with that. I know the beauty of this diet is that youre not supposed to count calories on the none fast days but ive struggled not to this week as i think i just didnt want to ruin the hard work id done. Did anyone else feel like this? i’m hoping that this feeling will fade in time as more weight comes off and i can be more relaxed on my days off.

on my fast days this week i had:
    Fast Day 1: Brunch: Homemade broccoli and stilton soup: 200cal
    Dinner: Kingprawn curry with rice: 300cal

Fast Day 2: Brunch: Spinach and mushroom omlette muffins :160cal
    Rivita with philadelphia and chives (light) spread: 100cal
    Dinner: Tesco Mexican Bean and Chipotle soup: 210cal

So the journey begins and so far so good!

Brilliant start RlittleOne!!

you are doing great, love your meals ideas lol, i think i may pinch some!! 🙂

way to go yummymummy!

Angie x

Thanks Angie I was delighted with what i’d lost.

Its week 2 now and i’m on my 3rd fast day. it seemed to easier to get to brunch with out feeling hungry today so perhaps my body is already starting to adjust, or perhaps i’m just thinking about it too much.. or maybe it was because by the time id finished the washing, feeding the littleone, emptying and restacking the dishwasher and hovering I hadn’t realised where the time had gone.

anyway for brunch today I’ve just had the cover photo – asparagus, poached egg and a grilled tomato! yummy! That clocked in at 127cal so I have plenty of calories for my mushroom stroganoff tonight which ive worked out to be 348..

loving the diet so far, I;m trying to get hubby enrolled but its not happening so far, i’m hoping that in a couple more weeks when ive lost enough weight to be visible to the naked eye, he might change his mind.

I was hoping to start a food diary where I could upload photos of my fast meals but I don’t seem to be able to add images,.. anyone know how I could do that?

oh one more thing before I go, i almost fell off my chair this morning when i thought for a snack i could have just one of my favourite choccie, a little ball of heaven as i call them – Lidor by lindt.. i figured i had about 25 cal to spare so perhaps i could sneak one of those in but to my horror i discoved that one of those tiny balls was 80 CALORIES??? what?? my goodness!!!! hahah i figured i would just have to wait until tomorrow to have that.. nevermind

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.