Weight same now for 2 months !!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Weight same now for 2 months !!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninna 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• i started the 5/2 regime 3 months ago and have lost 12 pounds,but nothing for 2 months.Due to the extreme hot weather,I have not done as much walking as I usually do.Please don’t suggest doing a 3rd fasting day. This is a 5/2 diet ! The rules say we can eat normally for 5 days. I now wonder what does that mean ? We are told there’s no need to count calories etc on the 5 days. If that were the case,then this is no different to any other diet ! I do realise,of course,that one cannot go crazy on non-fast days and I do try not to.I am 64 years of age and realise that weight is slower to come off. I am meticulous on fasting days and won’t ever go above 500 calories.There has to be an answer that doesn’t involve a 3rd diet day. Otherwise this surely makes the whole book a nonsense !! HELP

hello banana i truley understand your frustrations, in the FAQ sections there is a whole list on what to do if you stop losing weight, id suggest you start there, one thing i will say if you stay at it the weight will start to shift again, ive found when my weight stopped my body was reshaping itself, if you havent already i strongly recommend messuring yourself all over, this will inspire you when we hit those dreaded platues xx

Hi Banana21. It depends on what is meant by “not go crazy on non-fast days”. Overeating will always make us fat, no matter if we fast on 2 days a week (although that might help). Until we know what proper normal eating is, some of us have to count cals to be sure we stay under our 2000 cals on those 5 days. No point ranting at a book or biology, sadly, instead we have to take control of what we do and don’t put in our mouths. So, how about checking out what you are actually eating on non-fast days and seeing if in fact a bit too much is being eaten? I know, I know, it’s hard.

Banana,
    Try 4:3, as recommended by Michael.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.