Weight loss

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• HI…have been on the 5:2 since the week of my birthday in July of this year…determined to lose 4 stone-ish :)by my next birthday ( a b-i-g one!!!) I haven’t been on or looked at the forum since the first few days but have now lost 19lbs and it’s still been the most successful diet I have done simply because:
    1) I don’t ever feel deprived…I can have a bit of what I have craved on my fast day on a non fast day.
    2)My weight loss isn’t huge every week but it IS coming off and probably exactly the way it went on over the years…..very very slowly 🙂
    3)Even if the weight isn’t obvious my clothes are telling me the results. I’ve been wearing a coat I bought last winter which was tight and it’s so roomy now I’m enjoying wearing it.
    Will keep going and hopefully by next July will be a lot thinner if not 4stones thinner it will be going in the right direction and I can only say I will be happy with that.
    Continued good luck to all 5:2 ers!!!!!

Congratulations wotagalsal, and welcome back! 🙂

I think 19lbs lost since July is roughly the average weight loss expected, so well done 🙂 They say that weight lost more slowly is weight that will stay off. And it is how clothing fits that we really care about – numbers on scales are just numbers on scales!! So it’s great that your clothes are showing a difference in your body size. 🙂

You sound like you have a very healthy and realistic approach to 5:2 – so hopefully by your big birthday next year you will have lost a lot of that 4 stone 🙂 🙂

Very best wishes as you continue this journey 😀
    Sassy

Hi, wotagalsal,

All the best on your continuing weight loss x
    Thanks for popping in to tell us how you are doing – I am at the start of my journey and have about the same to lose over the same amount of time so your progress is very inspiring.

Aud x

Welcome back Sal! 🙂 Will you be sticking around this time?

Wlcm back sir !!!!
    i think you will be reached at you expected weight at your next b’day..
    The best 4 exercises that must be a part of your daily workout regime are mentioned below.

Top Exercises to Shed Weight

Good luck
    wotagalsal

Losing weight is 85% food intake and 15% exercise. Let’s not tell people what they must and mustn’t do… If people ask for exercise regimes, tell them, if not, don’t.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.