Weight Loss !

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi,

I am William,

guys I am 26 years old, 6 foot 1 and about 320 lbs. I am doing regular exercise every day but i cannot control my weight, help me..

Well you’re here, so you know what we’re all going to say. Check your TDEE, try and stick as close to it as you can 5 days a week (without obsessively calorie counting – just roughly on target is fine) and stick to 600 calories on your 2 fastdays (whatever your TDEE says). Everyone splits their calories differently, there are lots of personal stories & explanations of how people do their fasts on here, so have a look around but basically do whatever is going to work for you.

It does not take long to develope the “I can say no to anything for 1 day” mindset – especially when you know that, as long as you account for the calories within your TDEE, you can eat whatever you want tomorrow.

William you should first work out your BMR. The formula for men is as follows – BMR = 88.362 + (13.397 x weight in kg) + (4.799 x height in cm) – (5.677 x age in years) . You should then adjust for the amount of activity you are going to do.

Little to no exercise – Daily kilocalories needed = BMR x 1.2
    Light exercise (1–3 days per week) Daily kilocalories needed = BMR x 1.375
    Moderate exercise (3–5 days per week) Daily kilocalories needed = BMR x 1.55
    Heavy exercise (6–7 days per week) Daily kilocalories needed = BMR x 1.725
    Very heavy exercise (twice per day, extra heavy workouts) Daily kilocalories needed = BMR x 1.9

You should then take your new figure and take around %20 from it so that you lose weight at a steady pace!

You should also remember to keep your carb intake lower than you normally would, you should keep protein high and fat at a moderate intake.

This combined with eating healthy and exercising WILL give you results, it just takes time and commitment. Change doesn’t happen over night! A site which has helped me out in the past is – http://thebestweightlossprogramreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

Hey breezy, isn’t that exactly your TDEE? There’s an easy calculator on the site, I don’t think there’s need to calculate it yourself like that…
    Also this is a site about the fast diet, I really, really don’t understand the need to link to another weight loss program you have to pay for.

Welcome William! Tracy has already said the basics, and I think it’s a great place to start. Then when you have the basics down you can start tweaking and experimenting, which is fun! After a while you’ll have landed at what works for you.

I would give you more advice, but you haven’t really given us a whole lot to go on so this’ll have to do until we know a bit more about you 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.