Weight gained after wedding and wanting to lose for holiday!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Weight gained after wedding and wanting to lose for holiday!

This topic contains -1 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  detoxmanic 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi guys!

So before I got married I did boot camp classes for about 6 months, I didn’t actually lose any weight but toned up nicely.

After the wedding we bought a house and I vouldn’t really afford the classes anymore so quit and did not start any other exercise.

I also got lazy with being careful with what I ate in the end over 10 months I have put on about 10lbs. I am now 142lbs.

Bearing in mind even at my lighter weight I wasnt really happy therefore before I go on holiday in 8 weeks I would like to lose as much as possible ideally I would like to get down to 120lbs but I know this may not be possible in 8 weeks. I am 5ft3.

What is really getting my down is the extra I have put on and I think that once I get down to 134lbs I will feel a bit better and more motivated. If i do the 4:3 how long do you think it will take me to lose 8lbs?

does anyone think it will be possible to get to the 120lbs in 8 weeks (total loss of 22lbs)

It does sound a fairly tall order to lose 22lbs in 8 weeks but I am sure with a lot of effort you could get a good result and certainly lose 2lb a week.

I would strongly recommend you read the Fast Beach Diet as it is perfect for a quick pre holiday fix. I lost 12lbs in 6 weeks and was already doing 4:3 most weeks before. Even though I was already doing the fast diet for about 10 months I lost 6lbs in the first 2 weeks of doing the stricter beach version.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.