Weight Gain

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NessieC 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi – feeling really, really despondent at the moment. Being doing this diet for around 2 months now. I lost 6lbs but have put on a pound each of the last 2 weeks. I’m coming my calories on the nn-fast days and am averaging 2000. I really don’t know what to do – feel like I am going to be stuck with this awful body forever.

Hi NessieC,

Please don’t give up, 6lbs loss is a great amount to lose over 2 months even if you have gained a couple of lbs. I have also gained on the odd week but it does settle down. The only thing that I can suggest is checking your TDEE and try and ensure that you are eating that or just below it. However, I am not an expert and you may get some more useful advice from someone else. Good luck and I hope that you lose over the next week.

Thank you lazy cat !
    Kept on it but decided to only weigh myself once a month. Yesterday was weigh day and I’d lost 6lbs!!!!
    Glad I stuck with it now – obviously my body has its own way of losing weight so less weigh ins are better for the motivation.

Have you calculated your TDEE? Mine is well less than 2000. You might need to cut back on your non-fast days.

Also, don’t just weigh, measure. Sometimes people lose inches before pounds.

Good luck!

Thanks Mary. I do think I need to average about 1800 on non fast days.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.