Weight expectations at age 49.

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Weight expectations at age 49.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mr Data 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Is it unrealistic to be the same weight at 49 as you were in your twenties? It’s a real struggle keeping weight down, l have to literally keep my calories to 1200 per day maintain and to lose l need to go to 800 per day. Such a struggle.

I don’t think it is unrealistic, but you have to be try to be as active as you were in your 20s. Since lockdown I’ve able to do a lot more daily exercise – just walking, but doing at least 4 miles every other day – and it has certainly made me lose a couple more kilos than I was regularly at before. I’m a 56 male and now do weigh what I was in my 20s.

I’ve done it by 5:2ing for almost 7.5 years now, getting down to the weight I wanted in about 6 months and then trying to maintain it since. Your calorie intake seems incredibly low and I’m not surprised it’s a struggle – although I have no idea how tall you are, nor how able you are to exercise. Are you 5:2ing or calorie counting every day? I could never have done the latter.

I wish you well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.