week 2.. 7lbs gone

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bigmama99 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi all.. im a newbie here and wanted to let everyone know how im doing. Im a 42yr old mum of 3. I have been at slimming world for 20 weeks and lost 20lbs which is great…. but had been stuck with losing nothing for a couple of weeks. My friend at work was doing 5:2 and was losing weight constantly so I thought id give it a go. I am amazed at how easy it is to stick to the plan.. I have 5 stone to lose so a long way off my target but I think the results so far are very promising. I have been making sure I dont go over 2000 calories a day on feast days and I dont start eating till midday every day whether its a fast or feast day. I know ive lost 7lbs in 2 weeks but I will be happy with 1lb a week just as long as the weight keeps coming off.. im not looking for a quick weight loss diet and hoping this can be a eating plan for life and give me the health benefits that fasting brings… Good luck everyone x

Hi and welcome:

The average weight loss on 5:2 is about one pound a week, although ‘plateaus’ of two or three weeks are common because of water retention.

Here are some tips for those just starting 5:2: http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/warnings-to-newbies/

Good Luck!

hi Bigmama99 and welcome to the forum!!

wishing you all the best on your new way of eating 🙂

Thankyou for the welcome x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.