Week 1 – Amazing Results!!!! 22 y/o Male

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Week 1 – Amazing Results!!!! 22 y/o Male

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bunnyx95 9 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi everyone,

Let me start by saying I think you’re all great. Reading your stories is so inspiring!

So a little about me, I’m a 22 year old male weighing 12″12 when I started 1 week ago. I’m on the verge of normal weight to over weight, so not much to lose at all, but I’m used to being 10 stone after working abroad for a number of years. I admit I was underweight and looked skinny, but as you can imagine, I now feel huge!

Anyway, I tried this a few months ago, and failed at my second fast day – I have the will power of a child with candy…….

So, last week I decided to give it a go and see if it works to shift those few pounds and tone up a bit.

Yesterday was my 2nd fast day, I found it a lot more difficult than the 1st day, but thankfully didn’t give in and kept to my limit (with a bit of moaning along the way)

So I woke up this morning and weighed myself (I’ve not yet eaten so I’m taking it with a pinch of salt) however I was thrilled when it showed 12st 6lbs!!!!!

I know it may be a bit of water weight etc, but I’m thrilled! I was a bit sceptical about it, but I’m so happy and feel like it’s definitely worth it!

I’ll be posting regular updates, I’d love to hear from people similar to me, and how they are getting on

And for those thinking about doing it, jump at it! It works, it’s not a fad, and I’m so thankful I found this page!!

Max

Hi Max,

This is fantastic results! Keep it up.

I’m a 21 y/o female and I just want to lose a stone and tone up before the hols in 3 months!
    I am like you and yesterday was also my second day of fasting, I found it a lot harder than the first day, I think this is because I was so like “yeah I can do this, new start!” never the less I pulled through yesterday and towards the end of the evening I wasn’t even thinking about food!
    I weighed myself last night as the last time I had weighed was 2 weeks ago and I’ve lost 5lbs, which to me is fantastic! I felt so good this morning!

Hope that we can become 5:2 friends and keep updated about your loss!

B

Thanks bunnyx95

I think I was the same as you – really keen to start doing it so the first day felt easy – then not so much second time around!

Yes, keep me posted on your progress! Congratulations on the 5lbs already!

How did you feel this morning when you woke up? Did you feel more hungry or not too bad? On the 1st day I felt so hungry the morning after yet this morning I felt really full!

Good luck!

not too bad actually! I felt hungry, but not ridiculously hungry if that makes sense? Just looking forward to breakfast – last night at roughly 8/9pm was my worst period. Couldn’t get rid of the hunger, stomach rumbling, had to get into bed early and go to sleep just to be able to ignore it! But so worth it this morning when I woke up knowing I could eat, boosted even more so by looking down at the scales!

So 2nd week down, just weighed myself and I’m down to 12st 4!!!! That’s 8lbs in just under 2 weeks!

Started mixing 3 gym days into my routine and even completed my first 5k! Starting to notice my stomach getting flatter which is great.

So happy right now, and full of energy. Fast days getting easier too

That’s incredible!! Well done you.
    I’m weighing myself on Tuesday as I’m doing it every 2 weeks now, as I think a week is a lot!! Rather see a bigger difference then 1 or 2lb.

I’m finding it so much easier too, and the recipes in their book is so delicious!!! So happy for you well done!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.