We can do this!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  VizzyP 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hiya all,
    I need to loose a little over a stone to be at my goal weight for April- as I would really love to get a prom dress and just in time for 7 weeks in the sun!
    All are invited to join me on this uhhh.. mission??? aha
    ideally a steady 2 pound a week weight loss would be ideal and I feel, I lack the motivation * insert sad face*
    good luck on all your weight journeys
    remember: slow progress is better than no progress!

kind regards,
    Soph

Hi! I’ve been looking for someone to track weight loss with if you are interested?

I started 3rd of jan so I’m nearly at the end of week 4. My weight had been stuck at 11 stone 11lbs since having my second baby. Tried every diet and exercise plan! Thought I’d give this a go. So I started doing 5:2 and lost 3lb the first week. The second week I wanted to step it up a gear and decided to switch to 4:3. I was also walking two hours a day (school run thirty mins each way!) I was also doing a weight loss dvd. I lost 2lb the second week. The third week I had a bad ankle injury so cut back exercise but continued with 4:3 and walking at least 10000 steps mon to fri. I lost 3 lb the third week. Very happy. That’s 8lb in three weeks.

I have one more fast day this week (I always fast mon, wed, fri) and I only weigh myself on a Saturday. I never think I’ve lost any until I weigh myself and can’t believe my eyes! However I feel the same this week and dread getting on the scales incase I haven’t lost anything as I am trying so hard.

I do treat myself on feed days, a bit of chic even a takeaway. I really look forward to fast days tho. I find them easy now.

I have a slim sip on fast days before bed as they fill up your tummy.
    I am going back to work part time in a month and want to be nearer 10 stone. My overall goal is just to get to a health bmi which for my height is 10stone. I would love to see 9.10 again!

Anyway it is working. I just hope I lose a few lbs every week as I do feel so much better and happier already.

4:3 and 10000 steps! It’s working for me. When I go back to work I will go back to 5:2.

Be nice to hear how you are doing

Vizzy

Choc. Not chic. Lol

I do live on chicken and sweet potato on fast days

V x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.