Waist and hip measurements almost the same

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Waist and hip measurements almost the same

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AilyB 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I measured my hips, and my waist and shockingly there’s only 4inches in the difference between them. Anybody else out there with the same sort of body measurements?

Yes, AilyB, there is, namely me.

I kid myself it could be worse. The waist/hip similarity wouldn’t be there if I had a ginormous bum, which I haven’t. However, it would be lovely not to be condemned to buying pull-on trousers to accomodate the relatively narrow hips with the far-to-large waist. I guess you and I are text-book apple shapes. Good luck with 5:2.

mine were like that but my waist has reappeared since doing 5:2 so don’t give up hope. In my case it’s partly because my hips are on the small side but I carry most of my excess weight around my middle. So as the weight has come off the belly, the waist has gone down and the hips have stayed about the same. Things are starting to look more like the right proportions now.

I was like Kilda… most of my weight was around my middle and also across my back.. I’m short wasited so little distance between bottom of rib cage and hip bone as well as being narrow hipped .. so don’t have a very well defined waist at all.. even when I’m closs to my target weight / size. My waist hip size is 2 sizes smaller than my shoulders..

thanks for all your replies, it’s good to know it evens out. When i lost a big ammount of weight when i was younger the smallest my waist was 28.5inches so i know what its like to not have a very defined middle. i feel like myself and iwillbe12st have very similar shapes and i have no butt hermaj, the joys of life haha we’ll all get there in the end 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.