Update…..

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Stef. 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Started this WOE on Friday 31st January 2014, after 3 fast days I’m pleased to say I have lost a whopping 8.5Ib in a week!! All I can say is wow wow wow.

I’m loving the control of being on fast days, who’d of thought I have the ability to say NO to chocolate!! I’m also enjoying my non fast days now. I understand I can eat what I want within reason and it’s nice to think on fast days about all the naughty food I can indulge in the following day but when I wake up I feel like I want to carry on being good. It’s crazy how my mindset has changed. It’s almost like something has clicked in my mind after years of failed weight loss attempts. This is is now onwards and downwards (‘ ‘,)

Hope you’ve all had a good week xx

Hey Pipsta87

just wanted to say well done you!! way to go now 🙂

Brilliant loss for your first week! I agree about how much easier it is to be good, I don’t crave half the stuff that I used to and even though I can eat what I like on non fast days I frequently find myself reaching for the better options out of choice!

Well done! Congrats on your weightloss! Keep going and I am sure you will continue your successful path.
    Stef.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.