Two months !

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mikeykitty666 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hey everybody,

Just wanted to share my results hoping that it can maybe inspire some who are on the rocks, just as I was.

I’ve lost 13 pounds so far, and feeling good! I’m looking to lose 30 pounds total. This is finally a diet I can stick with.

I think once I’m down to my goal weight, I’m going to continue with the two days “fast” day mentality. I’ll probably bump it to 1000 calories though because some work days I sit at a computer for long periods, and that’s when the low calorie intake is the most trivial. Anybody done this before?

Anyway I’m looking forward to losing the next 17 on the 5:2 diet, and finally being back at the weight I should be after several years!

PS First month I lost 7 pounds, second month 6 pounds 🙂

Thank you for sharing Mikeykitty666!

it is very inspiring indeed, am sure you’ll reach your target easily! :-)well done!!

Hi Mikeykitty666,
    Well done you, enjoy your success.
    I have been on 5:2 for 5 weeks followed by 4:3 for 3 weeks, 13lbs down too. It’s been hard work but I am proud of my efforts. I gave up alcohol, bread and tea with milk. Seems a bit drastic but this diet follows a previous diet of several months at 1200 cals per day which only helped me loose one pound per month, torturous. Fasting really does work but I find the evenings very difficult, do you?
    I have a very long journey before I reach my goal, it will be at least a year if I average 6 pounds per month, which is ambitious but possible if I work at it. I dream of having a good figure again and being able to do yoga easily without squashing rolls of blabber.

Thanks Angie!

Jojo, one pound a month would definitely be torturous! 3-4 a month minimum is promising to me. Quicker results than any other diet I’ve tried. I’m pretty active so I’ve always just maintained a little over weight and figured it was just my build, but this is helping. And honestly I find the evenings the easiest because I save my biggest meal for the ending of the day, I find I need a dinner more than anything. I usually eat my biggest meal as late as I can handle, because I like to go to bed well fed :). Bahaha I know what you mean about the blabber squashing, I’m not huge, but I do remember not having a gut at all bahaha..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.