Those last few pounds……..then what?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Those last few pounds……..then what?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  audrich 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• When I started 5:2 and found this forum, I started a thread to record my experiences and to hopefully get support from other fasters – which I did in bucket loads (thank you all so much)
    I started in May and in December just days before Christmas I met my target. No one was more amazed than me, but I rarely found IF difficult 🙂 and had already decided it was a lifestyle that I would continue.
    Now I have set myself another smaller target with no time limit – but naturally the sooner the better 😛
    I also made and announced two New Year Resolutions, to join the local gym and buy the Fast Exercise book. Well I also hibernate during the winter months so haven’t yet joined the gym – sorry but I have bought and read the book 🙂 So now I know Fast Exercise probably isn’t for me.
    We do walk a lot when the weather allows and now Spring seems to have sprung here I will soon be off clothes shopping and a good pair of walking trainers are high on my list.
    I am still 5:2ing sometimes 4:3 if I feel I am on a plateau.
    What I do need is YOUR continued support/suggestions/advise/kick up the *** when needed, so please jump in 🙂

wow Lindyw well done to you!!

am sure you will reach that target easily, we are here ready with the wet fish hehe 🙂
    plenty of support here as you know, so you go girl!!!
    I walk a lot too and that is my main form of exercise along with short workouts at home 🙂

take care and have a lovely evening xxx

Thank you Angie – can I grill that wet fish ? 😛

Hi Lindyw, have been so inspired by the determination of many people that have chosen 5.2 as a way of life, not just a diet. For me I walk about 4 x week 5klm then the other days I do lawn bowling which I have only been playing in the last year but but were on the green for 2 and half hours, so 3 x a week I do that. One thing I have noticed is even though the scales are not showing much like a couple of pounds, it is 1 and half inches I have lost of the stomach, and was playing bowls on Tuesday and my pants I had to keep pulling them up:) Thanks for all your support and hopefully will be able to keep encouraging other’s on their journeys.:)

Thank you Mia, I find reading how other people are changing very inspiring and motivating.
    Yes I have also found that no weight loss usually means inch loss somewhere. I have walked just over 5 miles this morning, despite the wet and damp air that has returned to our part of UK today, and will be resuming my daily walks now that Spring looks to arrive any day.
    We have a bowling club close to us, its crown green bowling – is that the same as lawn bowling or is that done on flat grass?

We have had our patio relaid this week, so I have all sorts of ideas for the garden and am looking forward to being outside getting grubby.

Feeling yucky today – its my Monday fast but I only slept for about 3 hours last night. I think this is what is making me a bit ‘tickle tummied’ and not sure whether it would be better to have part of my 400 cals now or just stick to water until 6pm then have all 400 in one binge 😛
    Any advise?

Sorted that by falling asleep – well the sun was so lovely…….. then stuck to 435cals Yippee!

::cheers you on Lindyw::

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.