sweetner

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tklove21 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• On fast days is it ok to have coffee with splenda or truvia? Black coffee is tough for me to drink without something! I’m ok without milk, but I need some sort of sweetner.

I’m a busy professional living in NYC and I do not have time to cook. Any recommendations for foods that are good to pick up at the grocery store and quickly heat up?

Help!

Have you tried agave syrup for a sweetener?
    It’s low GI and there’s a version that tastes like dark cane sugar, you should be able to get agave in NYC.

Thanks Deb. Let’s hope I can find it at whole foods. I’ll take a look.

I’m in Australia, so may not have the same brands as you, but Weight Watchers and Lean Cuisine have some good, low-cal frozen dinners (both of these are available in supermarkets here). The Weight Watchers beef burgundy is 150 cals!

Hello, this might be a silly question. But when you use the Agave nectar, are you counting those calories in with your total calorie intake on the fast days? The Agave has a lot more calories than Splenda. I’m new to this so I was just wondering. Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.