Sunny's 5:2 journal

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sujon 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I’m 5’0″ and have a small frame. I find weight loss incredibly difficult, but I’m over the moon now, just starting my third week, and have lost 5 pounds! Ok no doubt some of that is water weight but I’m chuffed to see the numbers go down.

I don’t count on non-fast days, tho my appetite has definitely reduced so am not going over TDEE. I want to lose around 20 pounds. I’m doing 4:3, more or less, and a few hill sprints a couple times a week plus dog walks and yoga.

I find fast days pretty easy now, usually eat very little or nothing but water, tea, coffee until dinner. Sometimes I eat my full 500, other days I don’t. If I’m not hungry, I don’t eat. I think it’s important for me to recognise true hunger and not boredom hunger! My body knows when I need to eat and I just need to learn to listen to it.

No fast today, it’s my birthday! Going out for a meal to a lovely bistro pub, very much looking forward to it.

Hope you’re having a good day how’s your 5:2 going?

Hi Sunny,
    I have been on this diet now for a couple of months and the fast days are part of my weekly routine now. I also think it is important to ensure that you excercise alongside the diet. And as the weightloss has made me lighter, I too am now able to sprint up the hills, whereas before I would avoid them, I am doing my first 50k cycling sportive in a couple of weeks. I feel so much healthier.
    This is a diet for life.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.