Suffolk first time newby

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Suffolk first time newby

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Buttonboots 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• 43 slowly been putting on a stone a year currently 12 stone and 5″3 Have done all the diets last one was eggs and grapefruit ☹️ Would like to join in on sept 1st. Have been very good in past with fitness however developed policemans heel / Plantus F, which prevents me from exercising, sat in the bath and decided I needed to get rid of a stone plus to help feet and see them! I am fairly heathy my problem is evening nibbles and wine after kids are in bed! So this will be a challenge even for two days.

Hi Eyelaslady!

I’m another lass from Suffolk (well I currently live in Suffolk!)

Just wanted to give you a spot of encouragement. …Keep telling yourself this is 5:2…you only hold off the wine and nibbles for two days a week – the other 5 days you can have the odd treat! (Not too much wine though…one glass is fine…two maybe….but I find the more I drink the more I want to nibble too!…thankfully I am happy to avoid wine completely….show me a packet of custard creams though and that pack is empty before you can blink!!!)

Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.